Chapter 86 - We Meet Again? (5)

The masked man, Beacrox, flicked the whip.

Flick.

The whip cut through the air and landed on Venion.

"Aaaaaah!"

Venion's body was heavy, but he could still feel pain. The whip continued to land on Venion's body. The simple noble's attire underneath the robe started to tear and the skin underneath started to bleed as the sharp additions to the whip cut into his skin. Some of the glass fell off the whip and remained pierced in his skin.

It was the same way Raon was abused when he was just a newborn.

"Oo, ugh, oo-!"

Venion was shouting something but the words did not come out of his mouth. He tried to struggle and move but his body was still paralyzed.

Just like Raon had suffered under the mana restriction chains, Venion could not do anything but suffer. All he could do was slowly curl up.

However, just as Raon had done, Venion glared up at the Black Dragon on top of the table. It was a glare that showed that he would not give in.

Flick! Flick!

The whip cut through his cheeks as he continued to glare.

"Aaaaaaah, ugh!"

Venion's body shook in pain as it slowly became drenched in blood. However, Beacrox showed no reaction and continued to whip at a steady pace.

He whipped the bleeding areas over and over and did not show any emotion even as the blood sprayed into the air.

"Mm."

Cale turned after hearing a moan from his side. The baby kittens On and Hong were in the invisible area with him curled up next to each other.

Hong seemed to find it difficult to watch as he looked up at Venion and looked down at the ground over and over.

Raon had already set up noise suppressing magic in this invisible area so there was no chance of getting caught by Venion. However, it wouldn't really matter if Venion heard the noise.

"Ugh, oo, oo, ah, aaaaah!"

Venion's cheeks were completely bloody as he started to shout some groans and words that could not be understood. Every time he did that, Beacrox just flicked the whip even harder.

Do not speak.
Stay still.
Stop glaring.

That seemed to be the message as the whip landed any time Venion showed any of those reactions.

"...I need to watch, that's what I need to do."

That was what the silver kitten On was saying as she lowered her head. Cale understood how they were feeling. On and Hong were in pain watching this.

The basement, where Venion's arms, legs, and neck were chained up, was slowly turning red with blood. But it was not that they were struggling to watch because it was scary or because they felt bad for Venion.
It was because they knew what Raon had gone through and that this was only just the beginning.

Cale petted On and Hong's heads.

"You don't need to watch if you can't."

He turned his head as he said that.

He could see Raon sitting alone on top of the table.

Raon was currently eating. He was eating his favorite food, steak. Raon continued to stuff his mouth with food.

"Aaaaaaah!"

Raon fed himself over and over while listening to Venion scream.
Raon had looked forward to this moment over and over for a very long time. He had imagined this exact scene in his head numerous times.