Chapter 19

Note:

This chapter contains smut.

Additional Cast:

Booboo Stewart as Grant Simmons

Alex Pettyfer as Steve

Ansel Elgort as Matthew "Matt" Foster

Dulce Maria as Nina Andrews 

Alice's POV

I step in the frat house, which is full of people going wild. My friend Laura gets in first, followed by me and then Nina. Wow, this place is so crowded with people, and most of them are already drunk.

"Heeey, Alice!" a hand grabs me from behind. My first instinct was to pull one of my self defence moves, but I relaxed when I see a familiar face.

"Woah! Nathan! Hi! How are you?" I greet him with a wide smile and I am glad I didn't throw him on the floor.

"I am fine and happy to see you." he smirks. "How are you?"

"Good! Things are really wild here" I point out showing him the place.

"That's how it is supposed to be at the ΚΕΓ house. We sure know how to party." A blonde guy comes next to Nathan and squeezes his shoulder giving him a playful look.

"Alice, this is Steve, our ΚΕΓ president. Steve, meet Alice." Nathan does the introductions while huffing.

"Nice to meet you, Alice and welcome to our little frat house." I stretch my hand for a handshake that ends up in a hand-kissing. "Nathan, buddy I think your frat brothers need you at the kitchen. Do your bro a favor, will you?" he tells Nathan while giving me an intense glare.

"Sure, pres. Alice, I'll see you around. Have fun!" he winks at me and leaves.

"Alice, thank you for honouring us with your beautiful presence!" he compliments me. "Are you a freshman?I haven't seen you around."

"Yeah I am a newbie! And you Mr. President?" I ask him with a flirtatious voice. He is really handsome! Let's hope there is a brain inside this pretty head of his.

"Don't call me like that."he chuckles. "I feel like I rule 50 States and that tomorrow I am having a meeting with the Congress. I just run a modest frat house." he gives me one smile and I have to admit, it's beautiful.

"So, I'll do away with the formalities. How many years have you been in SCU?" I ask him with a grin.

"I've been here for 3 years! I am in my last now! My major is Economics and my minor is International Business"

"You have survived 3 whole years of studying economics?" I ask him with a surprised look and he laughs.

"Yeah, why?"

"Seriously, I don't know how people can understand all those terms. I get a headache everytime I look at all these graphs." He bursts out laughing.

"Well I admit it, it's a pain in the ass but I've set a goal and I give my 500% to get it." He's a determined guy. I have to admit I find this attractive.

"Such dedication! Although I see you have much energy left for other activities."I observe him from head to toe.

"Well, I like to occupy myself with many different things. Studies alone would be boring" He smirks to me and I like it.

"Such as...?"

"Well let me offer you a drink and I will make you a full presentation." I chuckle and he puts his hand at my waist, without being bold or possessive, and he starts guiding me to the bar. "Of course you will have to share something, too. It works both ways." He winks at me.