Chapter 65

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content.

Sophie's POV

She is looking at me with eyes wide open and unsure of what I am doing. I get off the bed, approach her slowly, take the glass from her hands and put in on the desk. Then my hands come and cup her neck.

"Babe?" She asks confused looking intensely in my eyes. I give her a sleazy smile and get closer to her body and with a trembling voice I start talking.

"I don't need rose petals. I don't need you to make anything special, 'cause simply being with you is enough." I say and peck her lips. I don't need anything else but her and it's time she knew.

I cup her cheeks next and my thumbs caress the skin as she gulps, eyes still focused on mine.

"Ro, I don't want to wait. I am ready." I whisper. "I want you. I want this." and with that, I kiss her with purpose, biting her lip.

This wakes her up from her trance, and soon she starts kissing me back with equal passion and desperation. She breaks the kiss when we both need air in our lungs and brings our foreheads together. We are both panting heavily so her voice is cut of breath, trembling.

"Are you sure, baby? I want it to be perfect." She tries to change my opinion, but I won't let her. Not today.

"I am sure. I just need you." I say firmly, and after consideration, she nods. She takes a step back from me and takes her t-shirt off dropping it to the floor. I give her a nod and she continues. Her sweat pants are next and her cute minions socks are now laying on the floor with the rest of her clothes and mine. We stand face to face in just our bras and undies, hands touching as much skin as possible. With one swift move, my bra is off. Ro kisses my collarbones, dragging the bra off me, and kneels on the floor. Her tongues dips in my belly button immediately making me gasp and tremble at the sensation, and soon my stomach muscles clench . She spends her time there, kissing and licking my abdomen while my fingers massage her skull, forcing her closer every time she breaks the kisses for air, needing... no, craving, her lips on my skin, burning me with need.

When I have enough, I let her know that I need to kiss her again, so she is on her feet in a quick motion, stuffing her tongue in my mouth, dominating the kiss. My hands are traveling from her shoulders to her back, then to her waist, slowly, sensually, and then back up to her back. I break the kiss and unclasp her bra, and just like she did, I get on my knees and kiss her stomach, mapping her skin, paying attention to the small sounds she makes. Her grants were more intense the moment I licked her hipbone, so I did the same thing on repeat for a couple of minutes, till her hands cup my cheeks. I get up, my face an inch away from hers and trail my fingertips in the valley of her breasts and then attack her neck aggressively, intending on leaving a mark. My mark.

Her hands cup my butt and squeeze my flesh when my teeth close around her pulse point and a moan escapes her, making me more aroused and desperate. She breaks my insult on her neck and with a lustful look she takes my hands and takes a step closer, thus making me take a step back... and then another, till the back of my legs hit her bed. I realize what she wants, so still holding hands I sit on the edge of the bed, kissing her stomach again, and then move my body, laying properly as she hovers above me. She brings her mouth to my breasts, kissing around the areola and then the nipples, taking her sweet time again, as I am panting below her, mouth dry and body tingling. She kisses my stomach again, passes the belly button and then she reaches the waistband of my undies. She stops then and looks at me as she hooks her index fingers on it. I take a deep breath and then nod. She sits up on her heels next to my legs and, keeping eye contact, she slowly drags the undies off my body. I close my eyes at the process and when my undies are gone I instantly bring my hands to cover the new exposed territory. But another set of hands remove mine, which makes me open my eyes.