Chapter 80

Notes:

Additional Cast:

Nicholas Hoult as George Booras

David Charvet as Cole Parker

Alyssa Milano as Melanie Parker

Jojo Kushner as Kate Parker

Nick Zano as Alex Summers

Halsey as Callie Domingo

Jordan Rodrigues as Jake Torres

Claire Holt as River Abrahams

Chloe Moretz as Jen Parrish

Rhiannon Fish as Vivianne Woodson

Adelaine Kane as Natalie Coleman

Emily Bett Rickards as Emma Taylor

Nathan's POV

"Oh man, it feels like ages since the last time!" George slumps on the big leather couch in the living room.

"You're getting rusty, buddy." I tease him and walk over the fridge.

"I couldn't beat your ass when I was playing basketball on a daily basis, I had absolutely zero chances now." He tells me as he stretches his arm.

"Yeah, you're a fancy physics master now." I toss him a water bottle.

"I will be in the near future." He catches it in the air. "If I ever graduate. My classes are killing me. Every single one of them! How you doin'?"

"Good. I guess." I shrug and drink half of the water bottle I am holding.

"College is different, Nathan. You can actually say you're enjoying your classes and passing your exams with high scores."

"Who told you that?" I ask as I join him to the living room.

"You just did." He tells me with pride.

"George, you're a dick." I toss a pillow at him before I sit on the big sofa by the window.

"Hey, go easy on me!" He rubs his neck. "We just spent two hours playing basketball in your backyard, my body is totally burned out. I did kind of miss it though. I've missed you too."

"Is this the part when I am supposed to stand up and hug you or something?" I ask in a sarcastic tone.

"You're ruining the moment!" He exclaims and raises his hands up in the air. "But that's so typical Nathan behavior so I'll give you a free pass."

I kind of missed him too. George has been my best friend since like... I can't remember when exactly. His dad is a friend of mine's and a doctor to the clinic so we practically grew up together. George and I were on the basketball team together and technically run the whole high school more or less. We're quite alike he and I. Everything had been easy for us in our teen years, including the girls department. Especially with the girls department, they seemed to love us. We did have much fun together and it sucks that he decided to go to NYC. If he had gotten into SCU, we would run that place together too. So yeah, I definitely miss him but there's no way in hell I'm ever telling him that.

"Whatever." I eyeroll. "How come you returned today? I thought you were coming home on Sunday like me."

"I was having way too much fun to leave." He lifts his eyebrows up playfully.

"Someone got laid." I smirk at him.

"Multiple times, buddy. Multiple times!" He brags. "What about you?"