Chapter 21

Joseph's POV

You rule with lies and deceit and the world is on your side....

What the fuck? Why are the Muse having a concert in my apartment? Reapers is playing in my head, and then I realize I am half awake on my bed, and that music isn't the actual Muse, but my phone's tune.

Too bad, I think, and I frown while I let out a yawn. Wait a minute, that's my phone ringing. Someone is calling me. I stand up, trying to wake up by stretching my body, and start following the music's sound. It's in my bedroom! Good luck finding it. The room is a mess. Sheets and clothes are everywhere.

I see Lindsay sleeping naked right next me to me with her face down into a pillow and her back exposed. The sheet is covering only her ass. She groans annoyed and moves her body a bit. In my quest to find my mobile, I found my black boxers tossed aside the bed. I wear them, and then I discover my jeans on the floor, at the right side of the bed. The sound comes from inside the pocket. Who the hell is? I rub my eyes, and I distinguish Vanessa's name on the screen. Why is she calling me?

"Hey Vanessa! Is everything alright?" I answer with a confusing voice.

"Good morning, Joseph. Did I wake you? I am so sorry." I can barely listen to her since she is whispering.

"Don't worry. What's up?" I ask her, trying to fix my sleeping voice.

"Um, it's Sophie. I mean, she is fine, don't worry about it. But at the same time, she is not fine at all." She exhales and I seriously have no idea what she is talking about.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I ask really worried. Lindsay groans and moves annoyed by the noise again, but I don't pay any attention to her.

"I don't know. She got drunk last night, and Robin took her to her place. She called me half an hour ago, and asked to come over because she couldn't find you. She sounded really panicked, and now she is here, and she won't make a sound. I don't know what to do, really."

Fuck I am heavy sleeper! I didn't even hear my phone. Thank God I heard it when Vanessa called. Fucking Lindsay last night exhausted me, and I don't even remember falling asleep.

"Ok, just don't let her out of your sight! I'll be there as soon as I can." I say to her, rubbing my eyes to fully awaken.

"Okay, thank you Joseph. Don't you worry, we will be waiting for you." Vanessa reassures me.

"I will text you to come out when I arrive." I tell her.

"Ok! See you in a bit!" Vanessa answers and I throw my cell on the night table.

After I hang up, I go near Lindsay and shake her to wake up.

"Mmmmm, what, baby?" she moans with eyes closed.

"Wake up! I need to leave!" I announce to her with a serious tone.

"Why? What time is it?" She complains and she turns completely, so her back is on the mattress. Her big breasts are exposed to me and I gulp by the sight.

Fuck! They are irresistible, but there's no time now! I have to pick up Sophie. If I had time, I would make my morning delightful by fucking her once more. I can see she's craving for that, by her sleeping yet pleased look.

"I have to pick up my roommate, so get dressed." I command her and slap lightly her thigh.

I get up from bed and I find something casual from the wardrobe to wear. Jeans and a blue T-shirt are fine! Lindsay is trying to find her clothes too.

"Do you want me to drive you somewhere?" I ask her as I am put my T-shirt on.

"Where are you going?" she asks, still looking for her dress.