Chapter 70

Joseph's POV

"Psst, psst, helloooo, Joss, wake up! Joss!"I hear Sophie's voice loud in my ear. What the heck? Sophie? Sophie is supposed to be at Robin's.I open my eyes and I see Sophie in flesh and bones in front of me.

"Soph! What are you doing here? What time is it?" I croak with a sleepy voice. How long have I been sleeping?

"Last time I checked, I live here too. The lease says so. Not my fault you never read it." Sophie mocks me with her eyebrow raised. "And it's 10....."she looks at her watch... "10:34. What are you doing here? You don't fall asleep on the couch. Oh god...is something wrong with your room? Do we have a cockroach problem? I swear to God Joss!" She hits me shoulder lightly.

"What?Cockroach?Are you serious?I might be bored of cleaning, but my relationship with it it's not non existent." I complain still sleepy. What an awful way to wake up. "I didn't sleep in my room, because Alice is sleeping there." That makes Sophie tilt her head.

"Alice? Alice Reynolds, Alice? Why? She has a dorm...with a bed. Why is she here?" She asks next. Then her eyes widen. "You did not sleep with Alice Joseph Nelson! Oh nooo..oh God." She panics.

"Are you fucking serious? Me and Alice? No!" I exclaim, sitting up. "Also if I had slept with her, why would I be sleeping here?" I ask her, like I am addressing to a stupid person.

"Because you not are the morning guy. You sleep with them and then they go home. Maybe you wanted to sent Alice home, but she fell asleep or something and you ended up here. It wouldn't surprise me if that happened! Thank God you didn't do something like that, I just started to like her; can you imagine how awkward it would be if she was one the girls?" She remarks and sits next to me relaxed. What the fuck is she talking about? Alice one of the girls?

"Nothing happened between me and Alice yesterday! She just came here to eat and because it was too late we thought it was a better idea for her to sleep here." I tell her, yawning. Of course I am not going to disclose anything about yesterday. I hope Alice feels better today. She was a total wreck last night.

"Oh...that's weird but ok...um..I texted Vanessa yesterday, but she didn't mention it...Does she know?" She frowns. "Also, was your room clean? Oh my god, were your sheets clean?...Ew.." She makes a face. Seriously Sophie? It's too early for this fuss.

"I will overlook your cleaning obsession and yes I texted Vanessa yesterday to let her know. So did you bring anything to eat or coffee like a good roomie?" I give her a wide smile.

"Of course I did, I am thoughtful like that, I got you coffee and the donuts you like! I also bought tomato sauce, I'll try to make pasta again. Are you ready for it?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"I think no one is ready for this. How many people do you have to poison to achieve a simple plate of pasta with tomato sauce?" I joke with a mischievous smile, taking the coffee from her. "Too bad you didn't know about Alice,you could have brought her coffee as well. Let's leave her more donuts!" I take a sip from my coffee. It's so hot and its smell is great and addictive.

"Hey, I am getting there, cooking is not my forte." she shrugs and sips some of her coffee too. "Well, If I had known about Alice I would have, maybe next time." She comments and takes one of the donuts out of the box. " You want to leave donuts for her? When have you ever left donuts for me? You eat them all, you are obsessed with them, I barely get to eat one." She remarks looking at me suspiciously. She's right about that. When it comes to things that I like, like donuts I hate sharing. Maybe it's childish, but I don't care. But now this is a special occasion. Alice had a really rough night. What a better way to start her day with a bunch of donuts? With chocolate... She will be thrilled.