Chapter 45

Notes:

Additional cast:

Nick Zano as Alex Summers

Margot Robbie as Susan

Joseph's POV

The doorbell rings! That must be Nathan, who came for our usual playstation session. We talked a bit ago and I told him to come by, since it's Saturday afternoon. Plus, I want to know everything about yesterday's game from the expert. I warned Sophie about the 'invasion' and she told me, she will lock herself in her room with headphones on, in order not to hear our dirty talk.

I open the door and Nathan appears behind it wearing jeans and a blue sweater.

"Hey Nate! Come on in!" I greet him with a smile.

"Hi Joseph! How are you man?" He gives me a nod and steps inside.

"Great! Since yesterday pretty amazing!" I say enthusiastically, remembering my win against Sophie.

"Seems like I've missed something good." He smirks and slumps on the couch. "Do tell."

"I kicked Sophie's ass in a pub quiz!" I brag with a wide grin. "It was fucking awesome! Sophie hasn't recovered from that yet! I guess it doesn't help that I haven't stopped the mockery!" I continue saying and my smile becomes wider, as we take a seat on the couch.

"You did beat Sophie?" He raises his eyebrows in surprise. "That must have been hard. And I bet you had some help. Sophie seems like a walking wikipedia."

"She lacks a bit of french history though! I was with Alice, who is a geography genius! Dude, you should have seen her! She was confident, sassy and ready to fight! She didn't answer a single geography question wrong!" I start effusing over Alice's abilities and how much I enjoyed her sassiness yesterday. That girl never ceases to amaze me. "And I was with Vanessa as well, who thankfully answered the final and victorious question, even though she wasn't paying any attention, because she was on her fucking phone all night!I have to say it was pretty annoying!" I add,huffing.

"She did, huh? Interesting." Nathan comments and a smirk takes over his face. "You sound like a badass team to me, so I guess it was a fair win."

"Yeah! Sophie had a good team as well, but mine was obviously better! Joseph and his harem!" I joke now that Alice is not nearby to beat my ass big time!

"Speaking of your harem..." He looks at me suspiciously. "Who is its newest member?"

"Let's see... I nailed Stephanie previous week. I still have scratches on my back." I smirk, remembering my wild time with her. "I was with Danielle on Thursday. Just what I needed after a hard day working on a project and also I saw Ashley yesterday, who didn't let me go back to my game. We kissed, but that's all. That girl can't take no for an answer." I rattle off the latest updates of my harem, as he called it. "That's all... I think I didn't forget someone!" I ponder, counting with my fingers.

"Stephanie, I know her, she stays at the dorms. Danielle is the chick from the frat party, right?" He asks me as he counts with his fingers and I nod. "Who the hell is Ashley?"

"She's a red haired tall girl, that I've met on the first of my semesters. We banged a couple of times, but she just can't let go off me. I have explained to her from the beginning the situation between us, but she's kind of possessive. Anyway, she's more loose now and I hope she keeps it that way." I tell him what Ashley means; the basic bullets.

"Seriously? She has technically latched on you then? How did this happen? You do pay attention when you choose them." Nathan asks me and puts a pillow behind his head.