Chapter 95

Robin's POV

When will the torture end? Seriously, I am so bored during exam periods, like you have idea. I have always been cool about school and grades, I always got good marks, but I never wanted to be the best, like Sophie. I know I have studied, so I am confident I will do good, and even if I don't, there's always next time, it's not the end of the world.

I check my phone again and look at the time. It's getting late, but Sophie is due to be here in 10 minutes for our studying session/make out session. Kidding, Sophie is all work and no play, so it's just studying session. But that's ok.

She still hasn't talked to her mom, and if I am being honest, I am starting to get pissed. Sophie doesn't need that kind of treatment. If Rebecca doesn't wanna call her, a text would be damn fine. It's unacceptable.

If Sophie and I, ever have our own family, I don't think I could ever be so indifferent as to what my kid feels. I would probably be the overprotected mom, and smother them with kisses and stuff them with food and presents all the time. I would never not answer their phone calls or be cold to them when they need me, and I am sure neither would Sophie.

I have been thinking a lot about it. A joined future, I mean. A big house and a shiny car, I would be working on a youth center, and Soph would be a famous lawyer that would win court case after court case, and maybe when we are ready, we would have mini Sophies running around the house. Can you imagine that? A green-eyed little devil, with brown curls, and curious eyes... and then maybe a blonde little monster, with Sophie's eyes and my attitude. Boy, she would be a tough cookie. I could dress her up with leather jackets while my other little angel would be dressed like Sophie, and maybe Alex and Kira finally will have a kid of their own, and our kids can grow up together. And then with Sam and Nicky's kids, and Joss' kids, Vanessa's kids, Alice's kids... boy, we would have a playground! That would be fucking awesome. I can't wait for this future!

I know it's very early for me to make this kind of plans, but I can't help it, you know... it's easy with her. She lies next to me, holding my hand, and all I daydream about is her in a white lace dress and flowers in her head, wearing my mother's ring.

I never thought of this kind of future with Natalie. She never made me look forward to having a family with her, but Sophie does.

Sophie is my future. I can't wait to go through college, law school, and postgraduate with her. I would follow her everywhere, and I only hope she would too.

The doorbell rings and smiling I run to the front door, ready to greet my beautiful girlfriend. And there she is, wearing her glasses, books in hand, denim shorts and a black loose t-shirt that looks familiarly mine. Ha! I was wondering where it was!

"Principessa, do come in!" I bow to her and chuckling she enters my house.

"Dork. Come here." She stretches for a kiss and then she walks towards my room, with me trailing behind her. She enters my room, drops her books on my desk and jumps in my bed, and after a come hither motion I jump on my bed, next to her at first, but she grabs my waist and pulls me on top of her. I guess there's gonna be a make out session, after all!

She doesn't say anything to me, she just cups both my cheeks and brings my face to hers. She licks my bottom lips, which she knows that drives me crazy and then, as I feel her hands sneak on my ass, she stuffs her tongue in my mouth, taking me by surprise, so I can't really fight the moan that escaped my mouth.

"Someone's eager, huh?" She whispers and bites my lip, drawing blood.

"I can't help it, baby, I've missed you." We haven't had sex in a few days, due to studying you see, but have no worries. Thank god for little Robin time, or else I would have burst. It amuses me how Sophie can deal with the separation... like seriously, if I had years of celibacy and then had sex 4 times a week for 4 months, I wouldn't be able to last a week without it.