Chapter 38

Notes:

Additional Cast:

Emily Bett Rickards as Emma Taylor 

Grey Damon as Ashton Sanders 

Nathan's POV

I haven't seen so many people at the ΚΕΓ house before. Our president Steve should be really proud of himself. Everyone is getting laid tonight. If someone doesn't, it's completely his own fault. It's fucking Halloween and everybody is wearing less than ever. I never combined Halloween with something scary even if this is supposed to be the theme of this holiday. Instead, all you can see around is boobs and asses. It's the girls' chance to be slutty and have no guilt about it. With a little walk around I've been invited to the hospital by the Alpha sisters so they can take proper care of me, Brenda and Jessica from the cheerleading team dressed as devils are looking forward to tame me for being a bad boy and Susan in a sexy nun costume promised to take me to church after grabbing my dick in the middle of the halfway. My outfit made that easy for her. I'm a fucking roman king in a toga with a well-deserved crown on my head.

On my right, I spot Robin with her girl squad, all dressed as superheroes. Well, there's Joseph's roommate Sophie along with them in casual clothes, so all except her. I wave at Robin from far away, it's impossible to reach her into the crowd. So where's the rest of the gang? I notice Joseph slow dancing on the dance floor with a chick with endless legs. I can't tell who she is because she has her back on me but this dude got lucky. They're both dressed into some weird costumes which I have no idea where they are inspired from. So, I guess everyone is here, good.

I move to the next room to get a drink. I run into a Clark Kent. This guy has a Superman t-shirt under his unbuttoned shirt. That's cool. I try to make my way through the damn crowd so I can have access to the table with the drinks. I hope there are some left, I've already seen a lot of drunks around. I nod at Bill, who is responsible for the drinks, to get me one. I scan over the room to check if there's anything worthy. What the fuck? Is that Vanessa? What the actual fuck! It's her in a fucking cupid costume! Oh man, I need to take a closer look at it. I push the people in front of me and get next to Bill.

"Here's your drink,man!" he says and handles me a cup.

"Keep it. I'm gonna get one myself." I tell him. This way I can stand over here pretending I have something to do and don't look like a stalker.

Vanessa is close by the window, holding her hands and looking at the ground. She wears a red strapless dress that goes till the middle of her thighs, attached with a red veil that covers the rest of her legs. And she's wearing black fucking high heels! Where did this girl come from? The white wings on her back confirm my suspicions. She must be out of this world. There's also a quiver with red heart-shaped arrows hanging on her shoulder. I'm sure she doesn't need them to make everyone in here lose their minds. Sure as hell not me. Her hair is curled, something I haven't seen before and now she's biting her rosy lips. Yeah, I've fucking lost my mind.

Cool off, Nathan. You need to get it together. She's standing by herself, if that's possible. Okay, I'm going over. Damn it, I wasn't fast enough. Fucking Clark Kent? He handles a cup to her and she thanks him smiling. What? They know each other? Or is he just hitting on her? She seems comfortable around him so I suppose she knows him. But from where? And how well? He leans whispering something in her ear and she laughs. She fucking laughs! Who is that guy anyway? With these crappy glasses? His costume sucks.

"Staring much?" a pink haired girl tells me lifting her eyebrows at me.

"What?" Doesn't she have something to do? Or somewhere to be? Or even pretend to like I do?