Chapter 56

Notes:

Additional Cast:

Nick Zano as Alex Summers

Jojo Kushner as Kate Parker

Halsey as Callie Domingo

Jordan Rodrigues as Jake Torres

Claire Holt as River Abrahams

Chloe Moretz as Jen Parrish

Rhiannon Fish as Vivianne Woodson

Adelaine Kane as Natalie Coleman

Sophie's POV

I wake up to lips peppering kisses on my shoulder, a warm hand stroking my breasts under my sports bra, creating a pool of arousal and a much warmer body spooning me. I keep my eyes closed as my mind automatically goes to our night together and how I felt. The moment she reached her peak I was so enchanted and in trance that I couldn't stop. Thus I had my second orgasm. Yep. The word no longer is a taboo, I had an orgasm. Orgasms are great!

I should also stop saying 'lady parts'. I will not use the 'p' word of course, but I can not call it that either, it's childish. Robin would never call it that. Maybe she has a nickname for it? Anyway...the images from last night and the sensations I experienced were overwhelming and magnificent, and I find myself craving for more.

The hand on my breast is getting rougher by the minute and its fingers play with my nipples- another word I am not shy to use now. Man, how a person can change over a night and two orgasms! Amazing transformation! Another thing I owe to my beautiful girlfriend. She is crashing all my taboos and insecurities down, making me a normal and carefree college girl.

The thought of touching her again invades my mind without a warning and my stomach muscles clench violently. The atmosphere gets heavy and my body starts burning when she starts sucking my earlobe. That's when I decide to open my eyes.

"Someone woke up in the mood. Good Morning...what time is it?" I ask her, voice hoaxed and deep from sleep and maybe arousal.

"Good Morning, sexy. Mmmm....your skin tastes amazing." She says as she licks my pulse point and I sigh in pleasure. I have been corrupted! I grab her hand off my breast and bring it to my mouth and kiss her palm like it's the holiest thing I know.

"I have to get up." I tell her and I hear a giggle.

"It's 7:30 sexy, you still have an hour of sleep." I sense a wicked cause behind my early wake up.

"Then why are we awake? I am tired. Why did you wake up at this hour?" I ask her genuinely concerned. She hates waking up early and gets grumpy.

"You don't want to know the reason I woke up baby, we wouldn't want to make you flustered first thing in the morning" she replies and bites my cheek softly. I gulp audibly as my mind gets the subtext. Gosh, she is a beast!

"Oh God. Stop! It's too early for these images to invade my mind" I say playfully and intertwine our fingers.

"Oh my, is Miss sexy having forbidden thoughts? Do tell, sexy." She is stroking my cheek with her nose, her front gets closer to my back and her leg sneaks between mine.

"No, I will not! Stop teasing me. Also, is 'sexy' my new pet name? I liked pretty girl better." I say and her reply is a smooch on my cheek.

"I am merely calling you sexy, because you are baby, last night you were so goddamn sexy and hot, I lost my mind. The way you grinded on me, oh babe that was so arousing, it made me so w-" I turn my body and quickly my hand shuts her mouth.