Chapter 64

Warning: This chapter contains mild sexual content.

Notes:

Additional Cast:

Thomas Gibson as Stephen Reynolds

Sophie's POV

The mood instantly changed the moment we got in the car. She takes my hand in hers and intertwines our fingers and then brings my palm to her lips kissing it softly but my skin burns. Knowing that she got jealous of Grant the Ape, caused a primarily satisfaction in me and a very familiar hunger for her. My mouth is suddenly very dry and my palms sweaty, but that's not the only part of my body that is moist.

We drive silently to her house, and I am well aware that Alex is not home and won't be home tomorrow either, due to his shift at the fire station. We have the house all to ourselves which means only one thing.

I have been ready since Christmas, because I want Robin to be the one for me and after the talk with the girls, now my nerves have been in check and I feel more certain every passing day, since I already know Robin wants it as well, so I feel like tonight is going to be the night. I am even wearing the cute underwear Alice suggested I bought, even though they are kinda uncomfortable, but she said Robin would definitely like them, plus I spent an hour bathing with my favourite bath oils that Joss hates so much, to make sure my skin and hair smell perfectly, so here's to hoping this will make her crave me more.

Her navy blue mid-thigh dress with the teasing cleavage cut, had me embarrassingly drooling all night scanning the room to see if anyone else is checking her out and I curse myself many times for being so helpless and possessive. But now, now, seated in the driver's seat, the hem of the dress is revealing more thigh, rolled up almost up to her center, and my hand leaves hers to settle there which is bold of me and surprising for her. I have been surprising her lately and frankly I am quite surprised by me as well. Our thing before Christmas vacations changed something in me. It made me dream of her at night but not in the romantically innocent way I used to do before that, like, us just holding hands or hugging tightly. Nope. My dreams were anything but, and that made my body need her in the most carnal of ways.

My thumb caresses her thigh and I can feel her muscles tense at my touch, which makes me even more sure that Robin wants it as much as I do and I smile at the thought. We are going to do it. I am going to give her my all and the thought wakes up the butterflies.

We park outside and she gets out running to the passenger's seat to open the door for me, ever so chivalrous and then we make our way to the front door.

We make sure we lock the house and then we walk shoulder to shoulder up the stairs and then to her room. My senses are heightened as we enter her room and close the door behind us. Ro turns around and faces me soon enough and comes closer pinning me to the door, diving hungrily to my neck, creating goosebumps everywhere on my body.

Her hands grab my hips and untuck my shirt from my skinny jeans. Her thumps find skin and caress it soothingly as her lips lock around my earlobe and her leg sneaks between mine, creating a sweet friction.

She kisses me everywhere but the lips and it's frustrating, so I grab her face stopping her from kissing my cheek and bring my lips to hers desperately. I graze her lips with my tongue and soon enough our tongues dance together, in an aggressive battle for dominance. I win this time by sucking her tongue and squeezing her butt at the same time and she gives in to me.

We stay there with me pinned to the door for a while as our movements get more frantic and out of beat and my mind is running wild at was is to come. I only have to tell her that I want her. That I am ready.