Chapter 20

Notes:

Additional Cast:

 Jessica Parker Kennedy as Sam Harris

 Nick Zano as Alex Summers

Robin's POV

'Ok she's been sleeping for 10 hours straight, I think she must be ok now, I'd better go wake her up', I think to myself, while eating pancakes. My uncle left breakfast and coffee in the kitchen before he left, and I am so grateful for that, because I am starving and I'm too lazy to make breakfast.

When my uncle saw me on the couch this morning, he woke me up asking me if I was feeling ok or needed him to take me to my room. As I explained to him that a friend got drunk and had to bring her home with me, he smirked, and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast as I dozed off again. Now I am up, and I do have things to do, so Sophie has to go, ASAP.

I look at my phone, now fully charged, and see a few missed messages from Sam.

From Sam: hey are you OK? You left without saying anything. I thought we had plans?

Oh yes, shit, we had. We were gonna go to her place after the party for a sleepover (and sleepover only) but I got distracted by Sophie's state. I type my reply pouting. Damn her drunken ass, she ruined my plans!

To Sam: hey I'm really sorry about our night, something came up. Can we do it tonight? I can make dinner and we can do Netflix and chill??

I wait, but no answer comes, which means she is still sleeping...speaking of sleeping.. Sophie... She has to go.

I open the door and peek inside. The room semi dark, and small breathing noises reach my ears. I turn on the light and then approach the bed and sit next to her. I look at how peaceful she looks, drooling on my pillow and with a heavy heart, I shake her shoulder.

Sophie's POV

"Hmmmm stop." I mourn at my little brother. He always does that to wake me up and, although I love him to death, I don't want to wake up. I feel so tired and I have a headache that makes me nauseous. The shaking stops for a moment, and I am ready to fall asleep again when I feel movement next to me, and then I hear a voice.

"I am sorry, but you have to wake up." It takes a minute to register that this voice in not my brother's, or Joseph's...what is going on?

I open my eyes slowly, and they fall on her right away. Robin. Why is she here?

In order to solve the mystery, I take a look around. This isn't my room...... Where am I?

Robin must have sensed my discomfort, because moments later, she talks.

"Hey so...you are in my room, this is my house...uhmm." I look at her trying to remember last night: I fought with Joss, I drank, a lot, I sat on the stairs, then Robin was there, then I am sitting on the road, a car...Robin holding a towel... Robin unbuttoning my shirt....

I stiffen. Jaw dropping and heart racing. I peek under the covers, and I feel like I am about to faint. I am half naked only in my underwear and my bra, in Robin's room, naked -did I mention naked already? I instantly feel dizzy, and I don't think I can breathe very well...am I having a panic attack?

I feel her eyes on me and when I look up, she seems nervous as well. That's when I let it hit me: I got drank and I slept with her...I slept with her...her, as in a girl...I slept with a girl...I slept with someone! Oh my god, I had my first time? Please don't do this to me.... Please be a nightmare!

I gather my courage and ask her frankly.

"Please tell me we didn't." And just like that, I feel tears running down my cheeks. Please say no..