Chapter 84

Notes:

Additional Cast:

Marco James as Dylan Fletcher

Louis Hunter as Bill

Sophie's POV

I am a history nerd, that is given, but this book for my poli-sci class on world history made me reconsider my level of knowledge. I love the new things I got to learn, plus my opinion has changed for a lot of things and for many history figures. I am even considering on starting 'Reign', the tv series about Mary of Scots!

Generally I am a lover of all things British, and I do appreciate the Queen, but Mary of Scots sounds like a badass woman, in a man-dominated world, she may have had her dispute with Elizabeth, and I would normally be on Elizabeth's side, if given the opportunity, but now I am not sure with all these new data. Robin insists the tv series is good, so we can watch it together, even though I do know the fate of Mary of Scots and there isn't the element of surprise.

Speaking of Ro, she has been quite low key these days and I am curious. I know I told her that I had to study for my test I have in 2 freaking days, but I haven't seen her for 3 days and she is being very patient with this, letting me study without interruption and late night visitations. She has also been caught up with a film project again with Sam and another guy I won't bother getting to know, because they are only partnered with him for the project so he won't stick around.

Her project is about capturing human emotions on camera from everyday encounters, which is more difficult than it sounds, and Ro is very frustrated about it, claiming that people on the streets are so emotionless and robot-like. I offered to help, and the gang would also help as well, but they are not supposed to use friends on the project.

Thus, she has been very busy as her texts are any indication. Speaking of, my phone lit up with a message.

From Nicky: Hey, cutie! Sam says she has the book you need!

I texted Nicky asking her if Sam, given the fact that she is history major, has any books on WWII I could read for the test, outside the given bibliography. The reason I won't ask Sam myself is because she is scary, and even though we hang around the four of us, I still sense she doesn't like me that much, but Nicky, on the other hand, is very sweet towards me and we have a few things alike, like she knows a lot of stuff about health, so she is a person to have in your contacts... she will be a nurse one day. The other day for example we talked about what else I could try instead of valerianas, to help with my stress and sleep problems so she gave me a list of tea varieties that help. See? You need that kind of knowledge from inside people, I don't trust google when it comes to health things. Also she is a biology minor which is cool as heck. She showed me video on DNA and how it works and I was in awe... and here I thought that Law was the coolest occupation ever!

To Nicky: Great! Thank you for checking it up! Can you borrow it from Sam and give it to me tomorrow? I am scared to ask her myself.

Nicky knows I find her girlfriend scary, a lot of people do, she has a reputation.

From Nicky: this is Sam. Have it back when the test ends. Don't even think of writing on my book or fold the page. I want it flawless.

Another text follows that.

From Nicky: sorryyyyyyy, she wanted to know why I was curious about dead people, so I told her. She was kidding by the way, she is cool, don't worry.

See? Sam is freaking scary! Nicky and Sam make a weird combination. Nicky is so calm and sweet, while Sam throws daggers with her glare. Anyway, at least she gave me the all clear to have her book, so she is not that bad.