Chapter 48

Sophie's POV

The faint voices on the tv make me sleepy. Robin's couch is so cozy and the blanket is keeping us warm as we lay on said couch watching Greys. Robin is spooning me and her hot breath hits my neck giving me goosebumps while her hand around my waist creates a feeling of security and warmth. And my eyes close....

Her, moving behind me is what wakes me up from my nap. I move and lay on my back with my eyes closed and she kisses me lightly on the corner of my mouth.

"Hey sleepy girl." I hear her say and I open my eyes, feeling tired as hell.

"What time is it?" I murmur confused rubbing my eyes groaning.

"It's late baby..23:48." she says and I sit up. Wow, I must have been really tired. I get up stretching as she caresses my back sitting up as well. "Baby, I don't want you driving this late..and you look tired..stay the night?" I gulp at this and turn to look at her. A sleepover? We've only been together for a month give or take...isn't it too soon to share a bed?

My face must betray my thoughts because she speaks again. "I will sleep on the couch babe, don't worry." she cups my face and kisses my nose. I stay still thinking about it: I cannot make Ro sleep on the couch while I have the bed...besides her uncle will be here early morning from his girlfriend's house..it won't be nice to see that his niece is sleeping on the couch, plus he will definitely wake her up and she will be cranky all day.......nah.. It's not right to do that to my girlfriend..

"We can share." I ultimately say slyly and look into her eyes. She smiles immediately and the blue of her eyes brightens.

"You sure? I promise I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable." she asks for reassurance and I nod at this, leaning to kiss her sweetly on her cheek. "Come on let's go." she gets up and I follow. We make our way upstairs to her room shortly after. I sit on her bed and text Joss letting him know I am staying over, while she is going through her clothes to find something for me to wear. I end up with a grey pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt, while she comes from the bathroom wearing a checkered pair of pjs and a loose black t-shirt as well. I nervously stand next to the bed while she is braiding her hair in front of her wall mirror.

Once done she lays first on the right side of it, next to the wall, and I follow suit, laying on the left side..or is it the opposite? I don't know.. I lay on my back as she lays on her side facing me. She takes my hand and intertwines our fingers as she speaks calmly. "Don't feel nervous, ok?"

"I am not used to sharing my bed with people...I am sorry." I say to her and look intensely at the ceiling, not daring to look at her.

"It's ok, pretty girl. I will stay on my side, no funny business." I turn to face her and I nod. "Ok, goodnight baby, sleep tight." and with that she turns her back on me, facing the wall and I do the same, now facing the door.

I don't know what we have been doing during the night, but when I wake up our positions have changed. Robin is on her back while I am on my side nuzzling my head on her right shoulder and with my right leg between hers. But that is not what makes my heart race..nope.

My right hand currently lays on her stomach, under her t-shirt. I stop breathing as I take everything in. Her skin is sooo soft and warm...and somehow my hand moves on, it's on because seconds later, I find myself caressing her stomach with my thumb, eyes now focused on my actions. Slowly the rest of my fingers move as well, as my hand moves across her belly and I revel at the feeling.

I realized then that my body was catching up with the actions as well. I am breathing heavily and I kinda feel heady..my palm on her is sweaty and my body temperature is much higher. But I also feel a weird sensation in my..um....lady bits? I don't know how to describe it...I only know that it's kinda like when we kiss and things get heated, but more intense..and more..um...moist? Yes..it's more intense....and-