The disruptive student (y6)

"Good the class has been waiting you can go Back to your lesson now ms Durstan"

Melanie stomped away annoyed that she couldn't stay longer.

Alecto opened the door revealing a 7th year defence against the dark arts lesson the tables were cleared to one side and the students stood in a line.

I had a shameful look as my eyes found Draco , who tried to mask any surprise , sadness or anger he had.

We joined a large group of students from different year groups who had obviously done some something wrong to be here.

" now students we'll be moving our practice from insects to students remember what we went over. You have to mean it and speak it clearly....crucio " I suddenly froze as I squeezed ginnys hand.

What have we gotten ourselves into.

I looked around at the other students that were with us ; there was neville giving us a strong stare as well as some other students from our
DA lessons and some others I didn't recognise.

"I will pair you up with a student who how should I put this ... hasn't been settling in under the new management and another student we dragged out of they're lesson to be here just to make things interesting" amycus smiled making my blood boil but a controlled my reaction.

" your challenge is to find out who's innocent and use the cruciatus curse on the disruptive student if you don't manage to properly complete the task by the end of the lesson then I shall use the curse on both the students, is that clear?"

There was a low murmur from the class.

"Good" he smiled.

He immediately dragged me from the crowd and from ginnys strong grasp.

"Seems right doesn't it mr and mrs Malfoy" he chuckled whilst I resisted the urge to punch him square in the face.

He dragged a poor little first year to pair up with me.

There was no question who was the innocent one and who was the ' disruptive ' one.

"Y/n"  he mumbled.

"Draco you know it's me you have to do it" I whispered lightly trying to hold a strong expression in front of the first year.

"I-I can't y/n. I can't do that to you"

" Draco listen to me you can and you have to"

"No I don't...I-I won't"

"Draco look at him, he doesn't deserve this"

"Neither do you" he pleaded.

"I know" I raised my voice slightly as tears stung my eyes.

"I know ok please just do it for me I-I'll explain what happened later but I can't sit here whilst he gets hurt" I tried to lower my voice around the first year who was looking around completely nervous and confused.

"Hey it's going to be alright why don't you sit in that chair there and complete any work you have I promise your not in any trouble" I put on a smile.