Arrival (y4)

The carriage finally stopped outside malfoy manor and I heard a click as the locks finally unlocked although I didn't want to exit.

The door swung open.

"Come on" he muttered as he jumped out, but, I refused to move.

" come on !" He shouted irritatedly causing me to jump and shuffle my feet towards the door. I slowly reached the opening so he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out and towards the mansion.

I attempted to pull away but it was futile.

" let me go ! Draco your hurting me ! let me go!" I screamed but he didn't dare to look behind and he continued walking to the house.

" please stop - I'm s-sorry " cried causing him to stop and turn.

" your sorry ?"he said wearing an angry expression .

" my dads been sent to azkaban ! Because of you and your little Harry Potter fan club"

" well you dad was with Volde-"

" don't say his name!" he cut me off

" fine well your dad was with you-know-who and his friends broke my wrist used cruciatus  on neville and injured most of my other friend and then your aunt murdered someone - so how can you hold me to blame!"

" you shouldn't have gone with them" he muttered through his gritted teeth

"And left my friends to risk they're lives whilst I relaxed with a cup of tea with you , umbridge and the rest of your little snakes"

He didn't answer he just knocked on the door. It eventually slowly opened accompanied by an ominous creak to reveal Narcissa standing there - her hair slightly messy- and her eyes tired.

" Draco" she cried pulling him into a hug holding a strong face but behind it she was broken and scared. Behind her my mother glared down at me

" y/n ! y/l/n!" She yelled in a hushed tone through her gritted teeth causing a chill to run down my spine.

She stormed forwards muttering to herself

" what were you thinking you stupid child!"
She screamed hitting my cheek hard causing me to fall to the floor. I felt the warm blood trickling down my cheek from her sharp ring . Tears started brimming in my eye.

" Lucius is suffering in azkaban because of you and your father was close behind he only just escaped"

I clutched my cheeks and sniffed as an attempt to keep the tears back and stood up.  

" I despise you. Your weak . Disrespectful . Ignorant. And a burden to this family"

"I'm so s-s-sorry "I stuttered glancing at the malfoys who stood there motionless.

" sorry isn't going to undo all your mistakes is it? At of all the kids in the world I got stuck with you . Why can't you be more like Draco?"

"And run round catching students. Kids. My friends so they can do this to them" I said defensively holding up my scarred hand.

This really ticked her of her face went from pasty parchment coloured pale to red within her moment like a volcano erupting.

"How dare you speak like that" she exclaimed hitting my face again deepening the cut.

"I ought to teach you some manners" she said pulling out her wand.

" cru-"

" Vivian " Narcissa calmly spoke saving my arse .I hope.

" why don't we calm down and Draco can show y/n to her room whilst we sort out the arrangements" she spoke softly yet commanding.

" your right" my mum muttered lowering her wand reluctantly.

" Draco take y/n to the spare guest room in the second floor"

" yes mother" he sighed

" Vivian?" My mother walked off following Narcissa.

Draco walked out and offered a hand which I refused to take and stood up on my own.

" come on then " he sneered nodding his so I would follow.

We walked up the stairs right past dracos room to the one next to it.

" in here" he murmured as he opened the door.

" what about my things ?"

"A house elf will get them"

" I can do it"

" just stay here . Don't leave. And don't cause trouble. Your in deep enough as it is "

And with that he slammed the door leaving me to sort out my sore face.