Aberforth (y6)

"Praetexo" I yelled whilst waving my wand through the air.

"It's not working" I grunted turning away from The mirror.

"You've just got to keep practicing, you'll get it eventually" Draco said calmly from behind me as he snaked his arms around me. He started circling my baby bump slowly with his fingers.

" we've got under 2 weeks left - what if I can't do the concealment charm by then?" I groaned.

"You'll get it - your just too in your head" he whispered in my ear before placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"You just need to relax" he kept his calm voice whilst massaging my shoulders.
"And if you can't get it we'll just have to  find another way" he reassured me.

"Praetexo" I whipped my wand through the air but nothing happened.

I repeated it again and again.

"Praetexo! Praetexo ! Praetexo!!! Damn it" I yelled in frustration at the lack of results.

"Take a deep breath and try again - we've got time" he tucked his hands away in his pocket whilst he leaned against the cold stone wall of the girls second floor bathroom. The only place we could practice.

"Praetexo" nothing happened.

"Praetexo" I peeled my eyes opened and watched as the small bump disappeared. I rested my hands on the bump and could still feel it but I couldn't see it.

"Draco look - I-I done it" I turned slowly still in shock.

I've been practicing for days.

" I told you" he smiled as he took a step towards me.

"Alright calm down it's not like you done much to help"

" I gave you helpful advice"

"Keep trying , just relax" I mimicked his voice making him laugh.

"I'm joking thank you for helping...but this doesn't-" I smirked

"Mean I forgive you - I know , I know" he Wrapped his arm around me in a slow hug.

"I really don't want to go back" I finally admitted to him. Quickly killing the atmosphere.

"I know" he breathed out.

"What if they-"

"They won't. No ones touching you or little Antlia" he smiled knowing I wouldn't approve of that name.

I let out a small laugh breaking the hug.

"Not in a million years"

"You haven't even taken a minute to consider it" He smirked to himself.

"Because I don't need a minute that's why- it's a no" I headed for the door I already planned to meet with neville and the rest who had to join him. The last two weeks have been ruthless. More and more kids have fled to join neville.

"Where are you heading?" Draco asked following me out the toilets.

"To go over some work with Ginny" I let the lie roll off my tongue

"So this doesn't have anything to do with the 14 kids that have recently gone missing"

I kept my breathing steady I couldn't give anything away there was too many people at risk.

"No why would I know anything about that?" I played the innocent role. I felt nauseous having to lie to him but I couldn't let the carrows find out there was too many kids at risk.