DA meeting 2.0 (y6)

"Alright listen up !"ginny yelled silencing the low murmuring.

We stood at the front of the younger years as well as the some kids in our year and the year above.

"Today we're going to practise some offensive expulsion spells, we'll be splitting up into 4 groups led by me , neville , Luna and y/n"

"Alright this end up to Seamus will be with me, anyone after Seamus up to Dylan will go with neville, anyone after Dylan to lily will go with y/n"

"That's unfair" Zacharais smith groaned

"Excuse me do you have something to say?"ginny kept a calm tone with a hint of anger.

"Yeah why do I have her she's younger than me and isn't she with Malloy?"  That stung.

"I know Harry let you stay in the club despite your constant comments but I'll happily kick your arse-"

"Ginny it's alright - you think you could beat me?"  I stepped in front of her and she let me continue because she knows I can take him.

" well yeah your just a 6th year girl it won't be that hard"

"Alright then , so you won't be opposed to duelling me if it's ' not that hard ' "

"I'm not going to hurt a girl"

"Don't worry you won't" I smirked walking across the room into place as everyone parted.

"Are you ready?"

"Sure" he laughed whilst taking a lazy stance.

"Expelliarmus" he said confidently but I easily defended it.

"Expulsum" I countered sending a blast of air his way nocking him over.

" are we done? Or do I need to kick your arse again?" I smiled I'm not usually a cocky person but when a pompous idiot like smith says something I'll happily put him in his place

I turned when I heard him utter a spell under his breath before he could finish I turned and flicked my wand.

" Lang lock " his tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth rendering him incapable of finishing the spell.

" are we done ?" I looked into his frightened face which he began to shake vigorously.

I undone the spell and left him on the floor.

"Any one else got a problem?" Ginny raised her voice over the of the waves of noise , to which no one responded.

" Great" she continued to split up the groups.

I had a group of 13 to teach some offensive spells to.

"Ok let's start of with something simple like flippendo then we'll work our way up to more powerful spells like expulsion or everts statum"

They took turns Practising on dummies and then quickly moved on to the harder spells. we got into a bit of duelling practise but by then our house and a half was up.

" good session guys we'll contact you through the coins about our next session"

Us four were the last to exit the room of requirement. We discussed what to do in our next session on our way back to our dorm when I suddenly remembered my bag.

"Oh crap I forgot my bag"

" you want me to come with you ?"

" nah I'll be alright "

"Be quick though it's nearly curfew"

I rushed back to the room of requirement and got my bag then quickly exited without thinking.

"So that's where you've been hiding ?" Draco voice rung from behind a pillar.

" are you following me ?"

"No just doing the rounds inquisitorial squad remember ?"

" unfortunately I can't forget "

"What are you doing out so late it's nearly past your curfew"

"Reading "

" are you going to tell me the truth?"

" no I don't think so" I smiled sarcastically and began to walk off.

" can I walk you back to your dorm room ?"

" can I say no ?"

" you could but I could also give you a detention with pansey tomorrow night "

"Fine " I sighed letting him catch up.

"Are you ready for the game this weekend ?"

" I think so I didn't get that much time to practise "

" I almost didn't play this year you know ? I thought I'd be to busy with the newts " he looked at me waiting for a reaction.

" but when I found out you were playing seeker there was no way i couldn't play" he laughed to himself.

" do you think gryffindor has a chance of winning now that Harry's gone"

"I hope so " I sighed with relief as. We finally reached the fat lady portrait.

"Goodnight I'll see you at the game it's suppose to be cold just to warn you "

" bye " I walked swiftly into the common room slamming the portrait behind me just hard enough so he knows I don't forgive him.

"What's got you in a mood ?" Ginny laughed

" Draco found me " I laughed slightly at how petty I was being.

" I'm going to go bed and you should too we have a transfiguration test tomorrow "

" I'll be up soon" she called after me as I made my way up.

When I got to my dorm room I noticed a package on my bed wrapped in brown paper without a note.

I ripped the paper of it and let the package unravel it was a jumper. I immediately recognised whose it was by the smell - its Draco's.

I didn't want to admit it but I was freezing so I put it in whilst I slept but promised myself I wouldn't wear it outside the common room, so he doesn't get the satisfaction of knowing he was right.