Late nights (y6)

I sat in my dark arts lesson feeling sick to my stomach the whole time - probably nerves , being back in carrows lesson and all but I could barely keep it down.

"You alright?" Ginny whispered whilst carrow continue to talk.

"I just don't feel good" I muttered releasing a sick burp.

"You don't look it either"

"Thanks thats what I need to hear" I laughed.

"You know what I mean" She smiled.

The lesson just seemed to drag on forever like time stood still. When it finally ended we made our way to hall for dinner.

I dug into my dinner when Draco walked past and squeezed into a small spot between me and Pavarti Patel, which made her frown but she just continued her conversation with neville.

"What are you doing?" I smiled nervously.

"I just wanted to see where you were going to be after dinner?"

"I don't know probably library I've got homework to do "

actually I had to plan the next da meeting but he doesn't need to know the specifics.

"Ok cool" he muttered as he got up from his seat.

"Why?"

"You'll see" he smiled as he kissed my check I pushed him off me as I looked around the room at random students who were staring.

"People are staring" I muttered whilst my cheeks turned red.

When I turned back round I saw Draco stuff a mouth full of my food into his mouth.

"I don't care" he said through his full mouth as he chewed my food.

"I do and don't touch my food" I said in a threatening tone. 

"I'll see you later y/n" he said excitedly as he walked backwards towards the halls doors so he could dramatically send a kiss my way just to embarrass me before rushing out the door.

"What was that about?"  Ginny asked with a smile on her face as she stared at my face whilst I tried to bury my head.

"I have no idea"

" I guess you'll see"

"Well there is something I haven't told you about the Christmas holiday"

"Really ? What?" she pushed in a hushed tone.

"I don't know... well..he kind of told me that he loved me" I tried to hide glowing cheeks but it didn't work.

"Excuse me, what?" Her jaw was left open in shock.

"And I might of said it back" she made a new face I couldn't interpret but I'm assuming shock.

"And then-"

"And ? There's more?"

"We might of ... you know" I made a face so I didn't have to announce it that I slept with Draco malfoy.

"You mean" she made a face back which indicated she knew what I was talking about.

"Yeah" I whispered.

"Shit...Was it good ?"

"Ginny!"  I hit her arm as she started laughing.

"I'm joking as long as you're happy I don't have anything to say"

"Thanks that means a lot -I know he was a bit of an idiot-"

"You mean a complete arse to Hermione, Ron, Harry, first years, seconds years-" she began to list.