First day as a slytherin (y5)

Dinner felt like torture. I sat with the people who have pushed and bullied my friends for so long whilst staring at them enjoy they're meal.

After the dinner I cautiously went to sleep with one eye open on the other girls. I knew they resented me for what I did to their mate.

In the morning I woke up and checked that the baby jumper was still tucked under my pillow.

I made my way downstairs where Malfoy was waiting lying down on the leather sofa.

"Took your time" he groaned getting off the couch

" I didn't know you were waiting "

"You know I have to keep an eye on you"

"It doesn't mean you have to stalk me"

"Let's just go we're going to miss breakfast"He said in a huff.

The walk to the hall was in cold silence until we joined his mates. I sat between draco and crabbe and opposite Blaise which filled me with anxiety.

I stirred my scrambled eggs not even slightly tempted to eat it no matter how hungry I was.

" Melanie said she'd watch you during lessons-"

" are you serious ? Can't you lay off a bit"

" so you can go straight back to the weasleys "

"So I can't even talk to them now "

"No. Of course you can't. What did you expect ? Last time you ran"

"Why Melanie ? She hates me"

"Your lucky she didn't complain to Snape about what you did to her"

" she started it"

" of course" he huffed

"Of course you'd take her side"I mumbled.

He ignored my comment and continued.

" I'm busy at lunch so you can either go back to the common room or to the library"

At least I'll have some time to myself.

"What about the quidditch match? Everyone's going to go" I asked desperately

"You'll have to survive missing one game. It's just Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff anyways"

"Pansy will meet outside your period 2 lesson to watch you "

"I hate you" I muttered under my breath so he couldn't hear me as I finally ate my eggs.

"Love you too" he whispered quietly in my ear no one could hear.

I quickly pulled away from his hot breath and leaned my elbow on the table so I was facing away from him.

Period 1 was history which was even worse without Ginny to mess around with.

But at last period 2 came ,potions , which we shared Gryffindor.

I went straight to where Ginny was sitting equally as excited.

"Finally we can talk" she whispered whilst Slughorn began his long speech.

" yeah I know Malfoys really been on my case"

Just as I said that i felt a nudge in my side and looked over to see Melanie glaring at me but I just ignored her and continued. But then she done it again.

" quit it what do you want Melanie"

" draco doesn't want you taking to them"

" Dracos not here "

" fine we'll see what he thinks of that later"

" fine" I huffed then turned back to Ginny.

" so are you going to the game"

"She can't" Melanie interrupted.

" what does she mean " Ginny said not giving her any attention.

" malfoys got me in some wack schedule so he can make sure some ones always watching me"

" he's insane"

" i know he said I can only go to the library and or common room at lunch so I can't see you play". I said with wide eyed to hint that I didn't mean it which she picked.

" pansys going to be waiting for me after class" I continued with a genuine anxious expression.

Ginny continued our conversation on her piece of paper so Melanie couldn't hear.

Ginny came up with most of the plan, which wasn't too complicated we planned to just go meet at the library then sneak out the first floor toilets.

Like clockwork pansy picked me up after potions keeping a close eye on me as we made our way to the library.

When she finally took her eyes off me I made my way to the toilets where I climbed out the window and met Ginny who was getting ready for the game which taking place after lunch.

" come on let's go get lunch".

We hurried away from the library as far as possible then made our to the hall , where I joined the Gryffindor table.

It felt nice and normal to finally sit with all my friends again. Ginny and dean sat close together whilst I sat on the opposite side chatting to everyone.

There was a bang which immediately caught my attention. Pansey burst through the halls followed by crabbe and goyle and lastly Draco.

I thought on my feet and hid under the table.

"What do you want Malfoy?" I heard Ginny sneer.

" have you seen y/n"

" not since potions- how could you lose her? she told me how you're watching her like a hawk"

" why do you need her ?"

" none of your business ginger"

He marched off and Ginny finally gave me the go ahead to come up from under the table.

We made our way to the pitch where I stood screaming on the Gryffindor team as Luna narrated.

The game was Incredible but our joy was short lived as we still had 3 lessons left and none were with Ginny.

My day finally came to an end and I walked alone from my second lesson of herbiology to dinner.

Just before I got to the hall a hand grabbed my elbow.

" where have you been?" He whispered harshly.

" I just left period 5 calm down your hurting my arm"

He let go and pushed towards the hall.

" we'll discuss this later" he said in my ear with harsh tone.

Sorry this chapter was a bit dead but I've been a bit distracted. I'm reading an amazing book could the darkest minds by Alexander Bracken which I 100% recommend.