The plan (y5)

I'm so tired. 'At least it's nearly christmas' I repeated to myself. I've still got an hour of herbiology left I trudged over to the greenhouse, when neville called my name from the top of the hill.

I left my classmates and jogged towards him as he continued to walk downhill.

" hey neville what going on?"

" Dumbledore wants to see you ?"

" what? Now"

" yeah he's said he needed to discuss something about the Christmas holiday"

" oh thank you neville -I-I'll see you later"
I rushed of to Dumbledores office to hear his plan.

I finally reached his office and opened the doors and there stood snape standing right next to Dumbledores desk.

" ne-neville said you wanted to see me"

" yes yes come in dear, me and professor snape we're just discussing the plan please take a seat"

I sat down subtly glancing at snape. Does he know?

"Don't worry i am aware of your.... situation" he uttered through his pursed lip, staring down his crooked nose at me.

" I had to make professor snape aware so he can make polijuice potion which is an essential part of our plan -I'm sure your rather curious about what the plan may be"

I nodded.

" well I thought you would be safest and most comfortable at the Weasleys. I've already made contact with mrs Weasley and she has agreed. As for the polijuice potion your friend Ginny weasley has agreed to take your place on the train so Draco will see you and not suspect that you've already travelled to the Weasleys via floo powder"

" wai-what, what if they're waiting for me at the satiation and see Ginny"

" your worry for your friends is admirable but there's no need to worry the effects will ware of by then"

" when would I actually leave?"

" tomorrow like everyone  else from here in my office "

" is there anything else you'd like to know ?"

" no that's all I think"

" ok well go eat and get some rest I'll see you in a few days "

" bye and thank you " I smile slightly and walked to the great hall for dinner.

On my way I bumped into neville leaving the room of requirements.

" hey neville" he did not reply he just walked away.

" neville?" I caught up and tapped his shoulder.

"Y/n ! what are you doing ?" He jumped with his wand in hand.

He didn't seem like his normal self, his sad sunken eyes barely made contact with mine.

" where did you come from?" He asked nervously

" what do you mean I came from Dumbledores office? Your the one who told me he wanted to see me "

" oh yeah yeah of course"

" are you ok? You seem a bit off"

"Yeah no I'm fine just leave me alone " he turned rather aggressively.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to impose"

He stopped and glanced back at me.

"You didn't - I'm just a bit ... stressed" he looked ashamed.

I walked towards him.

" it's fine I understand we're all stressed and scared there's a lot going on, and if you want to talk I'd be happy to listen ?"

" there's nothing you can do, it's too late I can't back out now"

" what are you talking about ? It's never too late. Did something happen?"

"No " he finally looked me in the eyes. He just seemed of even his eyes.

I gave him a hug.

It took a while but he finally hugged me back and I think I felt something wet on my shoulder like tears but he wiped it quickly.

" I've got to go " he said as if in a rush.

" well we can talk on the train tomorrow"
Crap I forgot I'm not taking the train - I'm sure he'll go to Ginny to talk if he wants t

He quickly covered his head and I swear he was getting shorter.

Just in case no one realised it was suppose to be Draco using polijuice potion because from when he was trying to fix the cabinet in the room of requirement.

The next day Ginny took a piece of my hair for the potion and drank it ,which was the first step of the plan. Then she left me on my own in our dorm to gather my things.

I noticed everyone left so I made my way to Dumbledores office.

"Are you ready miss y/l/n ? "

" yes I guess"

" mrs Weasley will look after you until the baby is born then we will move both of you to a secret location"

"Thank you professor for everything" I smiled stepping into the fire pit. I picked up the dark powder abs dropped whilst yelling

" the burrow!"

I stepped out to see mrs weasley with her usual warm self , who stepped forward to give me a hug.

" I've already set up your bed if you would like to rest the twins are here if you'd like some company I have some things I need to do"