Quidditch world cup (y2)

When school ended I was dropped home again by another person hired by my parents . Fortunately I don't have to stay here long as I am going to go with the Weasley's to the quidditch World Cup , I made a deal with my parents whilst at Hogwarts that if I can stay with the Weasley's then I have to go to the Malfoys ball without fuss and without being moody, rude or embarrassing to use mothers words .

Time skip to the quidditch World Cup

We set off for the World Cup, me and Ginny were up all night talking about it . We marched for a while to meet the Diggories then continued walking to our portkey . Ive never used a portkey but I have heard of them.

" there it is " shouted mr Weasley enthusiastically . It was a boot . A stinky old boot . At first I thought he was mistaken but when we touched it it transported us to a field of tents.

We entered our own tent and sat down me , Hermione and Ginny were in one compartment .

The next day

We climbed the stairs,  which lead to our seats , where our paths crossed with the Malfoys .

" y/n I didn't realise you wanted to come , you could sit with us instead of them , we'll actually be able to see the players " Lucius sneered obviously trying to offend the Weasley's .

"That's kind of you , but I'd rather stay here with the Weasley's "

Draco and Lucius shared the same look of confusion and disgust

" suit yourself we'll tell you what happens at the party "

"Arthur"

"Lucius" they said to each other as we parted

" you still have to go to the party "Ginny asked

" unfortunately, I have a deal that if I can come here then I have to go to the party " I replied disparagingly

IRELAND WON

We returned to our tent with Fred and George dancing on the table  me and Ginny joined in trying to imitate an Irish jig . Then Ron started going on and on about the Bulgarian's seeker krum , so the twins started singing and naturally I joined in

" oh Victor I love you ,
victor I do ,
When we're apart my heart feels only for you"

As we finished screams filled the air followed by explosion sounds . Mr Weasley ran through the tent door flaps .

" the dark lords followers are here RUN! Fred George take your sister " at once everyone scattered

I got caught in the crowd and lost Ginny but I Could hear her shouting my name as she was dragged by her brothers , who were trying to get her to safety . I was pushed and shoved till I dropped to the floor ,by the time I sat up the area was clear and before me stood one of the followers .

I sat on the floor still like a deer in headlights staring straight back at the death eater  . As he raised his wand I shut my eyes  and put my arms infront  of me but nothing happen , all the follower did was whisper

" morsemordre"

I looked at the sky which now had the dark mark in it . The person looked behind himself so I took it as an opportunity to escape I quickly stood up , but I was stopped by a whack around my face making me fall over . The stinging pain didn't fade and the follower ran away without a trace , although I do think I saw a bit of blonde hair .

Ministry officials started roaming the camp in search of the followers . I saw mr Weasley as he ran to me

" y/n did you see anyone's face ? Or something that could identify them "

It took me a while to respond because I felt so disorientated by the pain

" uhhh no i don't think so he wore a mask "

" he ? Are you sure "

" yeah I think so , I'm sorry I wasn't really paying attention to who the person was "

" don't worry are you ok?"

" yeah the person hit me when I tried to run "

" Ginny's waiting over there on the edge of the forest with the rest , why don't you go join them" he said with a calming voice .

I slowly made my way there and when I caught ginnys eye I could see her face light up .

" y/n !" She yelled as she squeezed me into a hug

" I was so worried " she whispered into my ear

" what happened to your face ?" Ron asked

" Ron give her some space she just got here " Hermione said as she nudged him

" it's fine . One of the followers hit me "

" are you ok?"Ginny asked

" did you see who ?" Harry called straight after

" I'm fine  and I don't think I saw who exactly , although I could of sworn he had blonde hair"

" Lucius , of course " he cooed

" I'm not sure it could be my mind playing tricks on me , but I think so "