Christmas part 2 (y5)

I dropped my bags as we apparated into malfoy manor and I felt dread flood through me as my eyes immediately fell on Bellatrix. Stood next to her was a pale disappointed looking Draco who could barely look at me.

"Lock her downstairs"
I felt two hands go to grab me but I shook them off and walked towards the dungeon without resisting. I held my head up high and didn't even look at anyone as I left the room.

I shuddered at the sound of the metal door slamming and finally sat down and breathed.

Ginny's probably found out by now.

I began to drift off to sleep as it was at least
2 am by now.

I was awoken by shouts and the sound of the door being open.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw her stroll in either angry or excited.

I stood up and looked straight ahead at the opposite wall.

" why so quiet" she taunted.

I didn't respond I knew I needed to keep my head down and do as they say if me or my child is going to get me this ( I feel certain it's a boy but it's still too early).

" what are you hiding ?" This caught me off guard. Does she know. I glanced at her to see if she was looking at me and our eyes made contact.

" ooooo am I close ? Why did you run off to the Weasleys what secret made you so desperate "

" hmm? Don't feel like talking"

" shame I thought we could this the easy way for once. I guess I'll have to loosen your tongue another way" 

I saw her go for her wand.

" wait stop don't hurt-"

" crucio" the words rolled off her tongue as a green spark exploded from her wand.

I released a cold shrill scream as the blinding pain escalated.

It finally died down.

" feel like talking"

" please just don't hurt my-"

" never saw you as the type to beg for mercy - weak"

" LISTEN TO ME ! You can't-"I panted

" don't you dare interrupt me "

" please ju-"

" crutio" she screeched

" ahhhh"

She finally stopped and I dropped to the floor panting and crying.

" my baby , my baby" I whispered through my tears as I began to bleed.

I could almost see her smiling.

I gathered my strength and sat up, whilst whimpering.

" you k-k-killed him you kil-"

Her smile faded leaving a confused expresion.

" who?"