Returning to hogwarts (y5)

I spent most the night packing sick to my stomach with these lingering though oh how I'm going to get through the term with draco on my case. My anxiety was building up.

I packed the little jumper mrs Wesley made for my baby causing a tear to run down my face. I was surprised I still had some left.

I steadily made my way downstairs calmly ,quietly and solemly.

Draco stood by the door and helped me with my bags and we got inside the carriage, which set off slowly down the track.

I felt a mild sense of relief watching the house disappear in the distance.

The long silent journey finally came to an end when we reached the station and prepared ourselves for the journey ahead.

We carried our things to an empty compartment and sat in silence until crabbe and Goyle stumbled along.

" what's she doin here?" One of the goons questioned

" this is for slytherin and she's-" the other idiot continued.

" she's slytherin now" draco stated without showing any emotion.

The others didn't question it and joined us.

I ignored my surroundings and focused on the blur of fields and trees from my window.

There mumbled slowly grew as they attempted to keep me from hearing but I could make out a few words.

"Pansys gonna be mad "

" what are you going to do ?"

" nothing. There's nothing between us she knows that"

There was a cold silence before Boyle broke it.

"Did you see that oaf neville drooling around Luna"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I caught there glares but I didn't care.

" I'm going to stretch my legs" I stood up

"Where are you going ?"

"To walk about "I replied irritated at the fact that he's getting involved.

" you can walk around for a bit but be back in 10 minutes" he kept a stern face as he said this to let me know he's being serious.

" I'll come back when I've stretched my legs" I retorted.

" 10 minutes or I'll come find you and drag you here myself" he spoke more sternly.

I groaned and shut the door harshly making my way towards the Gryffindors cabins.

I just need to let Ginny I'm ok I can do it in 10 mins.

I reassured myself as I squished through the crowds of people. I caught Ginny walking towards a compartment , so I rushed towards her and grabbed her wrist.

She swiftly turned around and I immediately focused on the dark rings under her eyes which looked like she hadn't been sleeping. Her face seemed gaunt and more pale.

Her shocked face morphed into a smile as she wrapped her arms around me.

" y/n I was so worried are you ok ? Are you hurt ? Did they find out ?" I could see the tears pricking her eyes.

"I-I'm ok but uhh" I didn't realise how hard it was for me to form the words

" but Um the baby uh" I looked up to stop the tears from flowing.

Ginny grabbed my hand and pulled me into an empty compartment.

" the baby's gone h-he" I sniffed

" I I'm so sorry I promised I wouldn't let them take you "

" it's not you fault I left I didn't want them to attack the burrow but I guess they did anyways" I looked at my feet drenched in guilt.

" you can't blame yourself for that you sacrificed yourself to keep my family safe - I will never be able to thank you enough"

" but they attacked any way i-is everyone ok?"

" everyone's fine bellatrix just wanted to scare us "

Our conversation was interrupted when the doors slid open and Harry Ron and Hermione came in shocked at the sight of me.

No one asked questions though probably expecting Ginny to fill the in later.

" how comes we didn't see you earlier on the platform "

" I'm not a Gryffindor anymore"

"Wait. What ? What's that suppose to mean of course a Gryffindor "

" I was transferred to " I took a deep breath.

" to slytherin so Malfoy can keep an eye on me"

Shock fell on all they're faces.

"But they can't do that"

" that goes against centuries rules and traditions" hermione chimed.

" it was the only way they were going to let me come back"

" it'll be fine you'll get though this like we've gotten through everything else" Ginny smiles weakly.

"We share some lessons and we can meet in the toilets after dinner"

" I'll try but dracos going to be watching me like a hawk"

" it doesn't matter we'll find time"

"What's happened anyway?"

" Lupin and Tonks got married"

" what no way!" I smiled something I hadn't done in ages.

The word marriage send a slight shiver down my spine as it weirded me out to hear marriage seen as a positive thing as it's only ruined my life.

"Yeah they seem happy to-" Harry suddenly stopped at the sound of the sliding door opening.

Draco stood there disgusted by the sight of us.

" I knew you'd run back here come on we're going"

" you can't do that" Ginny defended.

"Come on y/n. I gave you your 10 minutes and you ran straight back to them obviously I can't take my eyes off you"

I stood up and he pulled me out the cabin.

" leave her alone Malfoy you've hurt her enough"Harry stood up next to Ginny.

"I didn't do anything your the ones who took her" he responded triggered.

"Keep telling yourself that"

" shut your mouth Weasley"

" hey !"

One by one they pulled out their wands, so I stepped in-front of draco so things didn't escalate.

" it's fine guys I'll go" I nodded to reassure them.

I then turned to draco and took a hold of his wand arm still pointing upwards.

" Draco , Draco calm down I'll come just put the wand down"

I pushed down gently on his arm till it's was fully lowered

"Come on" I pushed passed him hoping he would follow.

But he turned towards them.

"Stay away from her - for her safety "

And with that he slammed the door and grabbed my elbow taking back to our compartment.

" you couldn't just listen , if you just did as you were suppose to then maybe I could trust you more by yourself around the castle- typical" he scoffed

I just glared at him the moved my focus to the window again.

After trekking a horribly cold journey we were at hogwarts and he lead me to the Slytherin common room.