Party (y4)

I got out of the horrible scar ridden dress and chucked it on the bed. I had no tears left to shed just a hot burning sense for revenge.

I took my dress out and put it on. It felt so much more me and comfortable. I felt strong. Confident. Brave.

" this is for you grumphly" I whispered.

My hair was in soft curls because of the hairstyles I had before. I put on the necklace Draco gave me a few years ago and stepped outside.

I walked towards the entrance to the main hall where the ball always took place where Draco stood.

I saw his eyes widen slightly like he was shocked.

" what are you doing?" He whispered harshly

"Nothing"

" I hope your ready to face the consequences"

" I just wore a dress I liked now just lay off- your not my dad" I lied I knew the meaning behind it.

" but I am your husband"

I glared at him I hated that word and he knew it.

" let's just get this over and done with" I said as I heard the music start.

The doors gently opened and we descended the stairs. The crowd was stiff and silent, until we reached the bottom and Narcissa spoke.

" to the bride and groom and may they live a long and happy life with many kids"

Everyone cheered. Kids ? Why would I want to bring kids into s world like this.

"Draco darling would you like to say a few words"

I saw his face go a bit paler ( if that's possible) as he spoke - choosing his words very carefully.

" thank you all for being here y/n and I" he said as he wrapped his arm around me.

" really appreciate it and we hope to make our families proud"

Again everyone cheered and continued to talk.

" try not to stray"he whispered in my ear, so I just nodded and followed him around.

We finally came to my parents.

" y/n look up when your talking to people" my mother uttered through her purses lips.

My father gave me a hug and then looked at Draco sternly.

" look after her Draco"

" I will "

" Well we better move on Vivian , Jeremiah lovely seeing you "

" Draco , y/n "

" Vivian , father" I said sinisterly before walking off.

" I need a drink " I uttered feeling the overwhelming rush of anxiety.

I quickly marched towards the table of drinks.
I went for the fire whiskey when someone caught my hand.

" naughty naughty you are still under aged ".

" haven't you ruined my life enough for one day"

"trust me your going to want to remember this night" she said mysteriously.

" what's that suppose to mean ?"

" you'll see"

Just as her voice began to fade the music stopped and everyone's attention turned to the door as it crept open once again.