Epiphany (y5)

I woke up with drowsy sensation. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ginny sitting there by my side.

" how are you feeling ?"

" ok I guess"

" I kicked everyone out because I didn't think you'd want everyone crowding round you"

" Draco came as well"

"You didn't tell him did you?" I asked sending me into panic mode

" no don't worry - I just said you were feeling ill"

This gave me some peace and i breathed

" thanks- your probably wondering what happened ?" I asked gloomily.

" only if your ready"

" well I haven't exactly told you the whole story. When umm Bellatrix caught me sending the letter " I paused to sniff as everything flooded back.

" she. She used the imperious curse on me and I - I couldn't control myself " I cried through my tears.

" and I slept with him "

" y/n I'm so sorry - I should of come after you in the station when we saw Draco" I saw her release some tears of guilt and frustration.

" there's nothing you could of done"I assured her.

"What do you mean ?"

" I think he wanted this "

" Draco ?"

" no Voldemort " I whispered his name.

" why would you think that?"

" it's something he said - he said he needed me that's why they didn't kill me or let me leave"

" you think he wanted you to get pregnant?"

I nodded my headed slowly as I was wrapping my head round the idea.

" y/n you need to tell Dumbledore or mcgonagal or someone - I know it's scary but this is important"

" but wha- what if they kick me out"

"they won't do that "

"Please I can come with you and we'll do it together I'll do all the talking "

" no I think I'd rather do it myself, but will you wait outside"

" of course"

I ate some food the gathered the strength to walk to Dumbledores office. I went up the stairs then left Ginny by herself outside and entered his office.

" ahh miss y/l/n what a pleasant surprise are you feeling any better?"

" I think so. At-are you going to kick me out of Hogwarts ?"

" well I don't see the need to rush into decisions now"

" is this why you've come to see me ?"

" umm kind off , whilst I was at the malfoys I- I saw Voldemort"

"and he said -"

" he spoke to you ?"

"Umm yeah - he said he needed me and I wasn't sure what he meant till now"

" please elaborate"

" I think he wanted this to happen "

" this a very serious claim - are you saying he intends to use your child as some sort of heir "

" I'm not 100% sure but I think so "

" does Draco know about any of this?"

" how did you - umm no he doesn't "

" let's try keep it that way - don't spread the news, keep the secret close amongst your most trusted friends"

" what about Christmas and summer when I have to go back or when I get bump?"

" will sort that out later for now I think it would be best if you rest and continue the day as if everything's normal and have faith things will be alright " he smiled putting my many worries at ease.

So I left and did what he said.