The malfoys ball (y1)

It's been around a month now

It was a bit strange today as the whole malfoy family sat around the end of the table for breakfast . I served narcissa and Lucius and had just come out with Draco's pancakes.

" y/n why don't you join us today ? You've been working so hard these past weeks "

I sat down next to Draco who was closest to me

confused at what was happening

"Thank you" I replied to her as she started to pour me a tea

" as you know we have our party tomorrow night "

"Yeah I was just about to wax the floors"

"No no no don't worry about that right now. What I was about to ask was if you would like to accompany Draco ?"

My heart dropped and I felt sick , I'm sure Draco felt the same way because I heard him stop chewing.

" it's just because well your here and Draco will get awfully bored by himself so why not go together , you'll be so cute"she squeaked

"Uhh , I would love to , it would truly  be such an Honor but  I wasn't expecting to go to a party so I didn't pack anything , sorry , I'm sure it would of been very fun"

That's the quickest I think I've ever thought

" we can go shopping and buy a dress . It will be fun ,I have always wanted a daughter to buy clothes with  " she said with extreme enthusiasm

" I would hate to impose and I don't have any money"

" don't be silly I will pay for you"

I could not think if any other excuses

" how could I refuse such a graceful offer "
'How? Please tell me'

" excellent . Shall we leave at around 3:00 does  that work for you? "

" that would be great , thank you so much again" i said as I stood up and tucked my chair in
" I should probably start waxing the floors"

" ok , see you at 3:00"

"Bye"

3:00

My fingers were blistered and aching from waxing the giant ballroom floor and it's stone white stairs , I wish I could just sit in bed and talk to Ginny again or at least send her an owl .

"Y/N"narcissa called out as she walked down the hall
"Are you ready ?"

" yeah . I guess so " I replied reluctantly

"Ok then ,let's go "

2 hours later

Shopping with narcissus was actually really fun , we talked and tried on lots of different dresses ,until we found one she like. It was green with a bit of lace at the top , in my opinion it felt a bit childish for s fancy ball but I guess I'm still a child.
" oh y/n this is it , that's the one . You look positively delightful"

" thank you "I said as I gave the dress a spin .

" you are so kind "

When I saw the green dress all I could think of is slytherin . What if she's trying to make it seem like I'm a slytherin . Maybe mother asked her to ?