The next day (y6)

I woke up wrapped in Dracos arms listening to the sound of his heart beat through his bare chest. I managed to slip away  without waking him and go to the bathroom to shower.

When I was done I wrapped myself in a towel and went to leave so I could pick out my clothes for the day, but Draco was already outside my door leaning against it's frame with a smirk on his face.

"You better get back in that shower" he smiled.

"Make me" I laughed biting my lip.

"Oh I will" he chuckled as he picked me up making me release a small scream.

He put me back down on the side next to the sink and started kissing me as I moved my hands through his messy hair.

We were cut off by a knock at the door, which made Draco groan in annoyance.

" go away we're busy" he laughed as he leaned back down to kiss me again, but the knocking continued.

"I said go away" his exasperated expression made me laugh , whilst he started kissing my freshly cleaned neck.

"You need to be downstairs in 5 minutes" A gruff voice came from the door making Draco sigh.

"What's that about?" I asked.

"They're probably just going to have a little go at me for letting you see Luna and tell me not to do it again" he smiled stepping away from me and moving to the bedroom to get changed.

"When will you be back?"

"I don't know hopefully not long" he winked at me.

"How did I ever fall for you?" I laughed as I made my way towards him whilst he slid on his pants and started buttoning up his shirt.

"It could of been my amazing looks or possibly my irresistible charm" he joked.

"Your irresistible charm is what put me off for so long"

"I'll see you later and I'll make sure an elf brings you breakfast, ok?"

"Ok"

"Bye" he kissed me on my forehead before leaving the room.

"Bye" I whispered but he was already gone. I went to the enchanted piece of paper me and Ginny use to communicate and made sure she was a awake before writing out lunas letter to her father.

Draco stumbled into the room immediately grabbing my attention. 

"Draco what happened?" I panicked rushing to his side to help him to the bed.

His face was bruised and bloodied ,which soaked into his shirt.

"I'm fine" He sputtered.

"You definitely aren't fine and don't you dare lie to me draco Lucius malfoy"

"You sound like my mother" he laughed then winced from the pain.

"That's not funny wait here I'll get a cloth then you can tell me exactly what happened"

I went into the bathroom and started wetting a cloth when I caught a glance at myself in the mirror and noticed some blood splattered on my face. I scrubbed it off and tried to calm down my worried expression before walking back out and kneeling in front of Draco so I could clean his face.