The propsal (y4)

I sat in my room refusing to leave for food trying to hold my ground as the glorious scent leaked into my room . I continued to stare out the window dreaming about food until I was cut of by a knock at the door.

" who is it !?" I yelled

The door slowly creeped open , brining in a waft of delightful smells , a small vice followed.

" it's grumphly mistress y/l/n"

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to yell" I said with a shamefully.

" grumphlys use to it mistress y/l/n"

" please call me y/n"

" master malfoy wouldn't be happy n-n-not happy at all"

" how about just when we're alone deal ?" I ask putting my hand out , which he hesitantly accepted.

" grumphly has never shaken the hand of a witch or wizard before "

" I guess you don't really meet many decent wizards or witches around here "

He smiles and places the food in front of me ,which I scoffed down like an animal.

" mistr- I mean y/n you were sorely missed downstairs"

" it's fine you don't have to lie to me I know they hate me"

Grumphly looked st is tiny nobly knees and asked.

" why is that?"

" I don't really know but I just got to through the summer and I'll be fine"I smile as grumphly collects my tray.

" goodnight mist- y/n "

" night grumphly "

Morning

I woke up to the sound of pounding at the door so I responded with a particularly loud groan, however it didn't stop.

" ugh who is it ?"

" your mother wants you downstairs" draco annoying voice echoes through the door.

" I'll come down later" I yell

" now !" He shouts back so I got up and dressed and made my way downstairs with my wand in my pocket just incase even though I can't use it    

I met my mother at the bottom of the stairs and she grabbed my arm.

" ow let go your hurting me "I winced

"Shut up " she whispered harshly

She continued to drag me to the living room door and then shoved me in quickly closing the door behind. I stumbled a bit then got to my feet. 

I looked up to see the same deranged face I met at the ministry. I had a fleeting feeling and hid behind my mother. 

" don't be ridiculous y/n sit down" she demanded. 

I cautiously sat down not daring to brake my eye contact from bellatrixs, who sat comfortably right next to Narcissa. 

I sneakily held a tight grip on my wand just incase. 

" what do you want?" I spoke through my gritted teeth. 

" we are your sup-"

"Bella ! Not now" narcissa exclaimed making me jump. 

" mum what's going on ?" I asked shaking , attempting to keep calm. 

" don't ask me your not my problem anymore" my mother said calmly almost happy?