Questioned (y4)

After finishing a long day of school the moment I had been waiting for all day had come DINNER. I was starving . But I really needed to pee so I left Ginny to quickly go.

"I'll see you at dinner and please save me a seat"

" I will" she moaned rolling her eyes

I strolled towards the toilet, when a warm hand covered my mouth muffling my screams ,whilst  pushing me against the hard cold stone of the Hogwarts' hallways.

" ssshhhh calm down" A hushed tone murmured .

I creaked open my eyes to see malfoy.

" Malfoy ! I'm going to fricking  kill you" I yelled through his hand which only came out as  scrambled mumbles.

" shut up" he said taking his hand off but not moving. He was inches away form my face.

"What do you want ?" I sneered as I grinder my teeth.

"I know you've been going to potters little club and I want to know where is it and what your doing "

" so you're making me miss out on dinner to try and get a promotion from that toad Umbridge "

" I know you've been going what would your father say ?"he smiled

"I don't know what your talking about "

"I'll give you one last chance to tell me everything"

" there's nothing to tell Potter isn't doing anything wrong so lay off and run back to your boss and the other Slytherin rats and leave me alone"

" fine ! I tried to help you"

"By trying to make me betray my friends"

" when you get caught and you will  how do you think your parents will react? Hmm they could stop you going Hogwarts, chuck you out the house  , disown you "

" at least it won't be you're problem cos  we aren't going out anymore, are we ?"

" no of course not " he mumbled

" great then why are you so concerned ?"

" what's going on?" A  voice came from around the corner

"Ginny" I murmured walking towards her

" I got worried when you took so long so I came to check on you "She said

" I'll explain everything later " i whispered to her

" everything's fine right malfoy?" He nodded in reply

" great then let's eat " I said ignoring the urge to pee