Infirmary (y2)

In the middle of history of magic Lana ytsmer vomited so I had to take her to the infirmary .
We wondered through the halls until we finally reached the infirmary , I pushed open the doors to see madam pomfrey bent over a student unable to hold back his exaggerated moans which echoed through the room.

She turned round to reveal the source of the undying wails .draco. Of course no one else could be such a drama queen

" what's the problem ?"

" Lana was sick in mr binns class "

" come here dear I think I have something for that"

As Lana and promfrey went off, behind a door, I thought I'd take a peak at Draco's injury- expecting at least a broken bone from his level of cries .

" what happened to you then ? I could hear you all the way from the other side of the castle "

" if you must know I was just attacked by a ferocious beast . I was lucky to escape with my life "

" did Goyle try to sit on you ?"

"No" he quickly reply with a hidden smile on his friend

" it was a large beast called a hippogriff"

" you mean buckbeak?"

"So you've bare witness to its beastly size and terrifying talons , that THING should not be in a school especially not under the care of a stupid oaf like Hagrid"

" Buckbeak is the gentlest and most stunning creature I've ever seen and Hagrid takes amazing care of HIM . It's not his fault he had to deal with an idiot as thick as you"

" you obviously don't know what a hippogriff is , you pitiful dim witted child "

" I know what a hippogriff is , I've met buckbeak more than once ,I'll have you know "

" how comes ?"

Oh crap I don't want to tell him I got a detention from snape

" I was just curious about some creatures"

" what's the real reason "

I let out a sigh
" professor snape gave me a detention " I mumbled

" I'm sure your parents were delighted by the news ?"

" they don't know " a said causing a sinister smile to creep across his face

" and they're not going to find out " I said putting on a stern face , which didn't effect his smile .

" I've got to go I'm going to be late for class "I mumbled as I turned and left not daring to look back .

The Malfoys On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara