The meeting (y5)

The morning sun peacefully woke me up. It was strange waking up calm for once. No tight chest. I just took a deep breath.

Unfortunately it didn't last long. Draco swung the door open slamming it shut behind.

"Merlins beard what the - what happened? What's going on?" He began to pace up and down the room.

" I'm sorry y/n"

"Why? What's going on?....." he didn't reply he just kept pacing.

" Draco?... Draco! stop your scaring me"

He finally came to a stop.

"The dark Lord has called another meeting....he wants you there"

" why ? Is this about last night? Did you find out about Harry?"

" he's alive - he made it , which means the dark lord won't be happy"

"Do you know what happened"

" bits and pieces. They tried to ambush him before  he got to his safe place. there were more than one Harrys ( probably polyjuice potion)" he added

" the real one made it alive but that crazy professor mad eye moody he... he didn't"

I felt guilty about the relief I felt when I didn't hear anyone I really know come out of his mouth. I didn't really get to meet the real mad eye moody but I've heard stories of him from the war.

" I heard he was a great aurora"

"Be careful who you say that to - some people here were put in Azkaban by him or their friends"

"Why does he want me there?" I changed the subject to what really bothered me.

"I-I-I don't know... I tried to get you out of it but bellatrix wouldn't budge she said it's his wishes" he radiated anger.

"Is that why you slammed the door?"

"we just got into an argument" he tried to brush it off.

"Is he going to hurt someone else - I can't watch that again"

" I don't think so"

"Just sit next to me and I'll do the talking-ok?"

" ok"

" it's happening at 3 so get ready I'll come back here just before then"

A few hours later.

I wore black jeans and a jumper with my hair tied up.

Draco finally came to collect me. I felt a sickness stirring in my stomach as we got closer to the nightmarish double doors.

We slid in and took our seats the room was barely full at the moment.

Over the course of 5 minutes it began to fill up. Snape was one of the last to walk in.

"I didn't know he was going to be here" I whispered to Draco as I gave Snape an evil glare.

" just ignore him and keep your eyes on the table"

The room suddenly fell silent at the sound of the double doors opening. I didn't need to look up to know who it was.

I could hear the slither of his snake as he made his way past me and took his seat at the end of the table.

"Friends we sit here today basking in our recent failure"

"Anyone know why?"