Last week of april

For the next two days I had to wrote lines which were now scarred into my hand.

I will not disobey the carrows

Draco didn't have to do them as he was in the hospital wing so I tried to hide it best I could. He didn't need to worry about me especially with his meets coming up.

I snuck away while Draco was cramming in the library to see my friends and write my letter to Ginny. I knew I had to be extra careful nowadays with the increase patrols and that I won't be able to see them as much any more do I wanted to make the most of it.

I waited outside the entrance and before I could say 'hi' to whoever opened the door I was pulled inside and embraced in a big hug. More people joined the hug before I had the chance to look up.

" I missed you guys too" I smiled looking round the room it hadn't changed a lot.

"How are you holding up?" I asked.

"Better than you by the looks of it" Seamus spoke as he glanced down at my hand which I put into my pocket.

"I'm fine I promise I just ran into some trouble Draco got it worse"

" we've been doing fine food wise and Luna told us all about what Harry and the gang are up to so spirits are high" Neville said as we walked through the crowd of kids. Some were practicing spells others others were sitting around playing cards or wizard chess.

A spark flew across the room just missing Seamus.

"Sorry" cho exclaimed by the side of a 3rd year boy who looked mortified whilst gripping his wand.

We continued to a small area with chairs arranged in a circle.

"So how's it looking on the outside?"nevilles asked.

"Honestly not great - word hasn't spread about Harry so most of the students are down, the carrows have been extra harsh over the last week and they've increased patrols which means -"

"They must be expecting Harry to show up" Luna finished.

"Ginnys had to go into hiding with her family but I'm going to try get word to her id there's anything you want me to say"

" just were safe is enough" neville said first.

"Let her know she's missing out on all the fun" Seamus smiled to himself.

" I've got to go into town to pick up some more supplies - Luna can you help" neville nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sure - I'm sorry we couldn't stay longer y/n"

"Don't worry about it I understand - we've all got jobs to do"

Seamus was called away a few minutes later to help some kids with they're spells so I decided to take the chance to write my letter.

Hey gin,

We all miss you and are safe at the moment - I hope you are too whenever this letter reaches you. Spirits are high at hogwarts we're hoping whatever Harry's been doing the last few months is finally coming to an end and they'll come back and help us, but who knows when that'll be, it could be two months , tomorrow, next year.

I wanted to write this letter so you know that the babies healthy and we're both doing well. We ran into some trouble not long ago after looking at a possible house and it was perfect. You would love it - I can really see a future there with Draco, which I truly am excited to start. I talked things over with Draco and we both agreed that we want you to know the sex of the baby, which I will put in the envelope, whilst we'll keep it a surprise for another day.