Back home (y5)

"I'm telling you guys he's got it -"

" who's got what ?" Ginny said as we interrupted Harry, Ron and Hermione's conversation.

" perfect we can ask y/n?" Harry exclaimed.

" you visited the malfoys didn't you ?"

" I was there the whole summer" I murmured.

"Great. Well did you see any of Voldemorts followers? Do you know if Draco got the mark"he whispered intently.

" we-well I-I-I was locked in my room mo-most of the time " I felt sick with anxiety and felt the heat raise to my cheeks as the air left my lungs. I think I'm sweating but I can't tell.

"Did they not let you out at all?" Hermione asked concernedly.

" oh well I-I guess I did go out a bit "

" are you sure you didn't see any thing ?" Harry

" Harry lay of a bit she just got here after spending a whole summer with a family we know are with he-who-must-not- be-named, I mean you don't even know what she's gone through just to be here " she fumed obviously still angry at the malfoys because of what happened.

"I'm going to quickly take some books back to the library"

" I'm sorry"she apologised

" no no I'm fine"

" do you want me to come ?"

" no it's fine it's just a couple books I'll be back in a second" I assured her.

" I'll see you all later" I muttered keeping my head down.

I left common room and turned down Random hallways till I was sure I was alone.

I leaned against the cold stone and slid down to the floor hugging my knees. I tried to catch my breath as I stared into the darkness.

I heard distant footsteps slowly approaching, so I swiftly hid behind a pillar.

" ugh why are we first on night patrol?" I heard malfoys groan echo.

" Draco come on we haven't got long left" pansey annoying voice followed.

" can't we sit down for five seconds no ones going to know "

" were prefects now, we can do what we want"

I heard them sit down. How did I pick this exact place to sit ?

" so how was you summer?" Pansey asked .

" pretty boring"

" did you have to spend much of it with that brat  y/l/n ?"

" unfortunately"  my blood boiled all I wanted was to punch him in the face.

" I genuinely feel bad for you - she is so self absorbed and delusional "what a bitch

" she's not that bad" what?

" what? Don't tell me your falling for her"she joked. Obviously curious - she's had a crush on him since they're first year.