Christmas day (part 2) (y6)

As the day drifted into night me and and Draco enjoyed our Christmas as much as possible,whilst trapped in our room.

Draco mysteriously disappeared then returned with an excited smile on his face.

"What's going on?"

"I've organised one more Christmas surprise"

"I feel bad I haven't gotten you anything"

"I just want to see you smile- but ...well.... there is one other thing" he smirked while pulling out his wand.

"What are you doing?" I laughed in confusion

He whispered a spell and mistletoe started growing from the ceiling making me giggle.

"Smooth very smooth- I wonder what that one thing could be?" I laughed.

"Come here y/l/n" he smiled as he pulled me towards him by the small of my back under the mistletoe.

"Merry Christmas" I whispered before leaning in for a kiss.

He was soft and gentle as always then pulled away smiling.

"Are you ready for your present now ?"

"Yes"

"I've managed to pull some strings Using my irresistible charm"

"Get to the point" I joked.

"You can bring Luna and Ollivander their dinner and eat with them" he smiled as he scanned my face.

"Are you serious?" I pulled away in shock.

"We can pick up their Christmas dinner whilst everyone is eating and deliver it along with your meal and I'll eat with the others" he smiled whilst tucking his hands away in his pockets.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I jumped on him in excitement and gave him another hug pushing him onto the bed. He looked up at me smiling.

"We got to be quiet going down ok?"

"Why ? I thought you said it was all sorted" I asked as I crawled off him.

"It is but do you want to bump into a bunch off death eaters?"

"No you're right"

We travelled down the stairs and snuck into the kitchen which had at least 11 house elves working. There was already three plates full of Christmas dinner prepared and waiting for us I took two and Draco took the third.

"One of the house elves will bring desert down when you're ready"

"Thanks - how did you ever get bellatrix to let me do this?"

"I told you my irresistible charm" he smirked.

"Come on for real though how did you ?"

"Well you don't have your wand so what's the worse that could happen" he shrugged.

"Ok" I brushed it off as we got near the door to the basement where they were locked up.