The malfoys ball 2 (y2)

By the time the ball came around my face hadn't completely healed , so i was going to have to explain to everyone what happened , which I do not want to do . I am on my way to meet narcissa to get, another dress I think she wants it to become like a tradition , whilst I just want to go home .

Narcissa slowly approached me from the store we were at last year.

" y/n how absolutely delightful to see you again" she smiled

" oh dear , what happened to your face ? Did the Weasley's do this to you ?"

" no no no , of course not they wouldn't hurt me . I was at the quidditch World Cup when the death eaters attacked and one of them hit me "

" that must of been so terrifying . At least now your safe and we can take your mind of it by shopping "

This year she chose a more elegant and less childish dress , which I liked because I feel I've grown up a lot more over the past year . It was green naturally but with a sparkly gold which was the extra thing that added the right amount of sophistication .

When we got back I heard narcissa hissing at Lucius , I couldn't make out exactly what she was saying but I think I  heard my name and something about quidditch , which only encouraged my suspicion that Lucius was one of the death eaters .

I got to sleep in my old room , next to Draco's , so I woke up expecting a list to sit before me . Without the list I wasn't sure what to do there , so I sat in bed for a while till I got the courage to head downstairs for breakfast . Lucius and narcissa were the only ones present at the table .

" y/n I trust you slept well?" Lucius asked from behind his newspaper.

" very well thanks for asking  and thank you for the beautiful dress and the invitation "

" you're so sweet , but really we should be thanking you Draco would be so bored without you accompanying him "

I didn't realise I would be going with Draco again I thought that it was a one time thing and this time we would just mingle with the adults .

Just then Draco burst through the doors
" ahh Draco dear we were just talking about you "

We sat round the large  table and they talked about the amazing quidditch match and school etc . Finally the doors open again at he hands of house  elves holding our breakfast the sweet smell of pancakes filled the air .  One of the house elves placed a stack of pancakes before me .

" thank you sir these look so good "I whispered

" you're welcome " he uttered with an anxious tone

"Grumphly !" Lucius yelled banging his fist on the table from the other side of the table .

" y y ye ye yes ma ma master ?" His frightened stutter broke my heart the poor thing must be so scared

" what did I tell you about talking to my guests ?"

" n not to"

" exactly , I'm sure you can escort yourself to the cage , I'll see you there shortly to discuss your punishment "

"I'm so sorry this was my fault , I talked to him first , please don't punish him on my account "