Missing (y6)

We arrived back at the manor and I was completely drained emotionally and physically. I really didn't want to talk or see anyone especially not bellatrix.

"Just go straight to our room and I'll join you soon ok" he said softly as if he read my mind.

I nodded softly longing for my bed. He planted a gentle kiss on my forehead which gave me the courage to get out the car and start walking to the house.

I couldn't bring myself to open the door till Draco slipped his hand into mine giving it a gentle squeeze.

I pushed the door open but there was no one there, which was immediately very strange, I headed straight to my bedroom but as I was about to enter I heard some Mumbling. I don't where it was coming from but it didn't sound good.

I flew back down the stairs to find Draco but I couldn't see him. The mumbling became clearer though. I moved towards the living room slowly as the fear began to creep inside.

"What do you know about the location of Harry Potter?" Bellatrix said in a sing song tone.

"I haven't seen him since Bill and fleurs wedding I promise" lunas soft voice spoke through her tears. I've never seen Luna cry and it was hard seeing it for the first time. She was covered in bruises and cuts.

"Luna!" I cried as I bursts through the doors towards Luna. The person holding her let go of her and let her sag to the floor.

"Luna it's ok I'm here" I whispered into her ear.

"Take her away she doesn't know anything" bellatrix mumbled to the other death eater.

"Stay away from her!" I stood up infront of Luna protectively.

"Ugh" bealltrix groaned as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm bored of this game y/n step aside"

"Don't you dare touch her" I growled back

"Fine" she smirked as she whipped out her wand I did the same.

She raised her brows almost amused.

"Oppugno!" I sent a chair flying towards the other death eater which made him fall over.

"Very clever, what about the ministry?" She smiled.

"I'm 17 now"

"Finally" she rolled her eyes as an evil grin stretched across her face.

She put a muffilito spell on the room so no one would interrupt then she sent an unknown spell my way with a yellow streak, which I blocked.

I stayed on the offensive whilst she continued to attack.

"Come on gryffindor ! ATTACK !" She tempted me and I gave in.

" stupefy!" She deflected the spell as she yawned.

"Basic"

" reducto!" She was pushed back slightly from the power of the spell which resulted in a shocked expression that quickly faded.

"Better" she smirked

"But Still not good enough if you want to win you need go dark -and mean it"

"Confringo!" She dodged the spell and it hit a mirror behind her making it shatter into pieces scattered on the floor.

She released a cackle and I dug deep. I gathered all anger I felt towards her. All the pain she's caused me and my friends.

"CRUCIO" I red jet of light shot out my wand directly hitting bellatrix.

She fell to the floor in screaming in pain. But some how she kept her sickening smile, which only fuelled my anger.

"Cruuccio!" I exclaimed again intensifying the spell causing her smile to finally fade.

"Expelliarmus" A faint voice came from the door making my wand fly out my hand and bellatrix's screaming stop.

I turned to the source of the spell as bellatrix continued to heavily pant on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Draco panicked as he stormed towards me.

"I was protecting Luna" I pointed at the spot where she laid on the ground.

"What are you talking about?" He exclaimed getting frustrated.

I turned to Luna but she wasn't there and neither was the other death eater.

"Bu-but she was there - she was right there"

Bellatrix was on her back on the floor laughing to herself. I ran to her and climbed on top off her

"Where is she? Where did you take her?!"

"I didn't know you had that in you" she laughed.

"Where is she!" I slapped her face as my blood boiled and heart raced but she just laughed.

"Tell me !" I screamed as my eyes began to water.

I had her. She was right there and I let her go because I wanted revenge.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist pulling me off her kicking and screaming.

" no! Let go! Draco I need to find her!" I flung my arms about to get loose. I finally picked up my foot and dug my heel into his foot causing him to release a painful grunt and I ceased my moment to push myself away from him.

I had my eyes on bellatrix but she was one step ahead of me.

"Everts statum!" She yelled and I flew back into the wall knocking the air out of my lungs.

I gasped for air and tried to get back up but I couldn't.

"What did you do?" Draco sighed as he picked me up bridal style.

"I want to talk to her" bellatrix screeched.

" no" was all he said as he made his way to the door.

He carried me up the stairs ignoring everyone we passed.

" Draco what happened?" I heard narcissist but he just continued up the stairs to our room, where he gently laid me on the bed.

I tried to move but it just sent a wave off pain.

"Careful" He softly spoke but I could barely hear it over the ringing in my ear.

I choked on my sobs as I laid completely still in the bed. I felt Draco cold hand on my forehead then my cheek as he wiped away my tears.

" It's ok? I've got you" he whispered as he gripped my hand.

" I.. I can't keep watching them disappear" I cried looking at the ceiling through my blurry eyes.

" I can't do it"

He didn't say anything , whilst he rubbed my hand with his thumb keeping it close to his face.

" I don't think they'll hurt her anymore"he tried to reassure me but all I could see was her bruised face.

"I'll give you your sleeping draft"

"No please don't" I cried

"I'll stay by your side the whole time I promise I won't leave"

He grabbed the bottle from the my bag.

"Draco" I whispered to her his attention.

"Yes? What do you need ?"

" please find out if she's safe - I need to know"

" ok I'll do the best I can" I felt the drops fall into my mouth as the urge to sleep took over.

Sorry this chapter was so depressing but I really wanted to do this scene. Thanks for the idea kristinaSlezakova ❤️. Hope everyone's coping alright if not feel free to send me a message I promise I'll reply. And finally who's the first person to read my chapters cos I'm really curious😂😂😂

90 th chapter !!!!