Fighting the carrows (y6)

I didn't hear anything from the carrows since they 'interrogated' me.

One of my free blocks in my timetable was now filled with compulsory muggle studies lessons that everyone in the school had to attend no doubt to brain wash us. 

Draco walked towards me as I was on my way to my first muggle studies lesson. He gripped onto my arm leading me away from the crowd of students changing lessons.

"What are you doing?" I asked by in confusion.

"I saw you have muggle studies next with Alecto carrow-"

"And ?" I asked in confusion.

"Just please stay quiet. Keep your head down and don't say anything. You're on bad terms with them already and you saw what they did when you were actually innocent"

"I know ok. I know who they are and what I'm doing I promise" I tried to reassure him.

He stared down at me with sorrowful eyes.

"I just.. I-I don't want you to get yourself killed"

"I won't push it that far I promise I know what's too far"

"Why do you have to push them at all?" He begged with his distressed face.

"For them " I looked at the morbid second and first years rushing to they're lessons.

"They need to know that it isn't over ,that we can fight back ...they need hope"

"But why does it have to be you?" He put a comforting hand on my cheek.

"Who else ?" I tried to reason

"I don't know.. anyone - anyone but you" he leaned down pressing his forehead against mine.

I looked into his desperate eyes I could tell he didn't want to let me go.

"I should go she won't be happy if I'm late" Draco reluctantly nodded and let me go keeping his grey eyes on me till I turned the corner.

When I got to class I joined Daniel who is one of the DA members and the only one in my session. Ginnys lesson was period 2 as she had care of magical  creatures now.

"Put your books away you won't be needing them" she began as she appeared from nowhere.

" muggles" she stated slowly as she wrote it out in chalk on the board.

"How would you describe a muggle ?" She turned to the class.

A raven claw boy stuck his hand in the air immediately Alecto. Odder her head indicating for him to answer.

"A muggle is a person who is a member of the non magical community"

"That's a definition I asked you how would you describe a muggle ?" She glared down at him.

" anyone? Come on someone give me an adjective ?" Her voice grew in annoyance.

"You " she picked on a random girl. A hufflepuff girl I haven't even talked too yet

"Er erm.... unmagical "she fumbled.

"That's heading in the right direction - you "

"Err weaker"

" yes yes that's very good 20 points to ...?"

"Ravenclaw" the boy spoke proudly.

"Weak - muggles are born inferior to us and yet we're the ones that have to live in the shadows and hide".

I rolled my eyes at her remarks.

"Got something to say ms Malfoy?" she sneered.

I bit down on my tongue fighting not to retaliate for Draco.