The last DA meeting (y4)

I sorted things out with Ginny ,but I had to promise that I would never lie like that again.

We had another DA meeting today and we were practising our duelling. Me and Ginny paired up as she said she would help me perfect my protego spell.

" you're so close y/n you've just got to loosen your arm a bit so it's not so stiff and rigid"Ginny shouted

"Are you ready 3,2,1"

Simultaneously I shouted protego as Ginny sent a petrificus totallus spell my way, but I was unaffected  in my protective shield.

"Y/n! You did it"

" i did ! finally !" I exclaimed in excitement, however this excitement was short lived as it was interrupted by a loud bang.

"Run!" Harry shouted as soon as he saw Umbridge on the other side of the wall.

I lost Ginny in the crowd so I continued to sprint until a hand grabbed my arm pulling me back. My back slammed into the cold wall to reveal malfoy. Why is it always malfoy?

"You can't hand me over, if my parents find out who knows-" I spoke rapidly through my  quick breaths. 

"Shhhh shh just shut up I know ok I know " he said letting go of my arm in frustration and he started walking with his hands in his hair.

Then all of a sudden he turned round sharply

" why Y/n ? what possessed you to think that this could ever be a good idea? I said you were going to get caught, but of course you ignored me" he continued in a hushed tone.

I was taken by surprised why was he giving me a speech ?

" I'm sorry" I whispered but he just responded with a huff.

" come on" he  said as he grabbed my arm

" we can try get out this way"

" Draco?" The sound of pansys annoying voice rung round the room making my heart stop.

"What are you doing ?"

" ahh pansy perfect take y/l/n and chuck her with the rest"

" sorry" he quietly whispered in my ear before passing me on. When Draco was out of sight she dragged me by my hair to the hall.

Later

We were lined up outside Umbridges office with my hand still stinging from the other day.
After a while harry and Hermione left with umbridge leaving the rest of us with the inquisitorial squad.

We swiftly made our escape using a series of stunning spells and a bat bogey hex on malfoy curtesy of Ginny.

Department of mysteries

"Are you sure your ready to go in?"

" of course" I lied I was worried to my core about what awaited us.

After entering a series of doors we found the right one and entered quietly

We were swiftly surrounded so harry held the glass sphere close to him. It was time. We were going to fight.

We split up running through the maze of spherical glasses shouting hexes and curses behind us. Me and Ginny were blocked off at the end of a row so we had a person in front and behind us. we all shouted creating an explosion of chaos. My immediate reaction was to send a protego spell over Ginny, which resulted in me getting hit with an unknown jinx that broke my wrist causing me to scream in agony.

" are you ok?"

" I'm fine" I replied sharply as I winced in pain

" expelliarmus" she yelled send a beaming light over my head.

" lets go" I yelled through gritted teeth.

" petrificus totallus" I screamed at one of the followers, which he failed to dodge.

" go left I'll take right" I cried trying to ignore the pulsating pain slowly growing.

I was confronted with a lady who had wild black hair. I recognised her from the paper it was bellatrix lestrange

" so your dracos little gryffindor sweetheart"

What?

"Expelliarmus" she easily deflected the spell

" what's wrong did the wittle baby hurt her wrist" she responded as an attempt to taunt me by pointing out my purple wrist.

" riducto!"
"Petrificus totallus"
" expelliarmus" I yelled but they were effortlessly defended

" from what I heard I thought you'd put up a more of a fight. Why did Draco choose you ehh? I guess you'd look pretty in a white dress" she winked, whilst Flinging an unknown spell catching me off guard I deflected just in time but it was close.

" oooooo am I getting in you're head"just then I heard a crash noise, which distracted me and when I looked back she had gone. I ran back into the original room and saw harry run into a door so I followed him and neville into a large room with an arch on the centre.

The room filled up with death eaters and a large hairy man who I think is fenire greyback held my hair back with his wand to my neck , teeth showing so I couldn't move and bellatrix had neville.

Lucius revealed himself causing me to gasp but he just looked at me as if I was a rock in his shoe and proceeded to harry

" you have a choice harry give me the prophecy and I promise your friends will leave here unharmed or fenires getting hungry and I'm sure he'd love to sink his teeth into y/n sweet neck as much as I'm sure bellatrix would love to finish what she started with the longbottoms "

"No Lucius you promised-"a familiar voice echoed to reveal my father from the shadows.

"Silence" Lucius shouted

" dad?" I Spoke moving forwards but fenire grabbed me by my broken wrist causing me to release an agonising scream of pain. Some tears fell down my cheek.

" hurry Potter the clock is ticking "

"Don't do it harry !" Neville screamed

" crucio" bellatrix hissed releasing a cry of pain far surpassing mine.

" stop" Harry's voice barely surfaced.

He paused before handing over the prophecy but before it could touch Lucius' hands streams of lights came in firing spells around the room.i ran towards neville immediately and attempted to get him up stairs but then harry came and took his other arm.

Please point out mistakes and I'll try fix them as soon as possible xxxx also please send suggestions and I'll see if I can include it ....
J