Happy news (y6)

When I woke up the next morning I didn't waste any time. I got out of bed and jumped on to ginnys bed startling her.

"What was that for?!" She exclaimed.

"I found neville- he's safe" I smiled.

"Where? When ? How ?"

" let's wait for Seamus then I'll explain everything"

Waking up to good news was rare and I wanted to live in it forever. I got changed then waited downstairs for Ginny who didn't waste any time either. Seamus however took his time unaware of the news that was waiting for him which killed Ginny.

He finally made his way to the common room where Ginny grabbed him immediately.

" what's going on with you ?" He asked clearly tired and grumpy.

" y/n found neville " she whispered to him making his face light up.

"No way- is he alright ?"

"Yeah he's safe.." I filled both of them in on what's her been doing how I have him my enchanted paper.

" it's probably too early to talk to him now knowing that lazy git" Seamus laughed.

I haven't  heard that in a while.it felt good.

"Ill send him a message at lunch and maybe we can see him during our free period just before dinner" Ginny muttered more to herself.

We finally had something to hold on to. They took away our quidditch games, our freedom but they couldn't break our spirits not yet.

We met at lunch to message neville together.

It's Ginny I'm with Seamus and y/n how you doing ?

Several minutes passed as we sat with our eyes glued to the paper waiting for his reply.

I'm alright... bored and hungry but safe.

We'll try bring food to you when we come by period 5.

Sounds good be careful and message when ur outside.

Ginny tucked away the paper and I saw something new in her eyes... excitement. Hope.

My lessons glided by -I could barely bring myself to listen to professor flitwick drone on.

Finally my day was over I could go see neville.

I met Seamus just outside the great hall whilst we waited for Ginny.

"What's taking her so long ?" He asked impatiently. She was barely 5 minutes late.

She very quickly answered our question as she rushed round the hall holding dragging behind her two students. I remember them from our DA meetings.

"What's going on ?"

"I got them out just in time we need to hide them"

"Why ? What's going on ?"

"We don't have time for this I'll explain later" she muttered as she pushed past us.

"Where are you taking them ?" Seamus called after her as we half ran to catch up.

"To neville"

We ran up to the third floor and sent the message to neville.

He didn't make us wait long before he opened the entrance. We weren't given a chance to say hi as Ginny pushed us all in.

"Who are they ?" Neville questioned

"Ginny ?" I asked her.

"The carrows were going to go after them and hurt them. I-I overheard them talking something about they're parents in the ministry" she said in a whispered tone so the two kids couldn't hear.

"Its not safe out there for them"she breathed out trying to catch her breathe.

"It's fine there's enough room for the 3 of us"neville responded calmly .

"Thank you" she said sincerely.

"The only problem is food it's the only thing the room can't provide" he said whilst nodding his head to the two beds that appeared on the floor not too far away.

"We'll bring you some after dinners and some books or chest, but we can't carry too much or they'll suspect something" I intervened grabbing everyone's attention.

"What?" I asked when no one responded.

"Y/n... maybe you should sit this one out"Ginny spoke softly

"Why ?I can help"

" we know , I know buuutt..."

"But you're bloody 3 months pregnant"Seamus finished her sentence.

"It doesn't mean I can't help"

" you don't get it y/n it's not just sneaking around Hogwarts anymore or I wouldn't be hiding out in this room with 2 other kids. You could get seriously hurt - you have to think about the child" Neville spoke up with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I know ok! I just don't want to be useless".

"Your not useless we'll need you for planning and look outs just nothing too risky" Ginny comforted me whilst rubbing my arm.

"Guys we've got a safe place, so no more risks we can't let them know where we're hiding-ok?"

"Ok" we all said simultaneously.

We chilled for another 30 more minutes before we had to leave for dinner.

Draco was waiting for me outside the great hall.

"Hey how are you feeling?" He asked breaking me away from the group. I let the walk slightly ahead.

" only slightly nauseous" I smiled.

"What's got you in a good mood"

I can't let him know something up.

"Nothing don't worry about it"

I brushed it off and he didn't pry any further.