The garden (y6)

I woke up from another peaceful sleep knowing that this would be my last days in the house.

I turned round to rest my hand on Draco but it only found his scrunched up duvet. I sat up trying to open my eyes so I could search the room but I couldn't see him.

The door opened and my heart nearly jumped out my chest.

"I got you some breakfast?"" He said with a smile.

" that's so sweet, why?" I asked as he handed me a tray with fresh pancakes on them and a cup of tea.

" do I need a reason to get my wife breakfast"

"It's been over two years and I'm still not use to hearing that"

"What would you prefer ?sweetie , my precious cauldron cake , my little Pygmy puff.." he laughed as he kissed my cheek before climbing into bed.

"You sound like someone's Nan"

I laughed whilst digging into the pancakes.

" it's so sunny today"

"Well why don't we go out then?"

"Are we allowed"

"Allowed ? This is still my house and besides your starting to smell and I'm worried it's rubbing off on the room"

"Excuse me" I said as I almost pushed him off the bed.

" come on let's go " he begged

" alright" I barely got my answer out before he jumped out of the bed and went for the door.

" get dressed I'll go get things ready" he said before rushing for the door.

I finished my breakfast then pulled out a nice summer dress and waited by the window.

Just one more day. I thought to myself.

"You ready?" Draco emerged from the door holding a basket with a blanket.

"What have you got?" I nodded to the basket.

" food obviously and I grabbed a book from the library then just in case you didn't like it I brought a spare book and..." he continued but I couldn't resist.

I reached up and kissed him making him smile.

"What was that for?"

"Because I love you"

He dropped the basket and blanket and grabbed my face gently to kiss me again. He deepened the kiss as he bent me back slightly.

"I love you too" he panted.

"Come on" he picked the basket back up what I got the blanket.

I followed him to garden where we settled the blanket under a tree besides the pond.

We laid down side by side as he pulled out the books and we began to read.