Aftermath (y4)

I woke up to the sound of the shower running and felt the cold air blow against my skin causing me to shiver. I opened my eyes feeling extremely disorientated as the memories from last night flooded back making my skin crawl.

I felt a pain in my abdomen. And covered myself with the duvet as I felt uncomfortable in my own skin. The last thing I had that was mine.

I heard the shower stop causing me to freeze I didn't know what to do , so I just pretended to be a sleep - making sure I was fully covered - I couldn't bare to look into his eyes.

" y/n are you awake" he whispered.

I didn't answer so he came out. I heard a thud from his wet towel dropping followed by the sound of him getting his pants on and going back into the bathroom.

I took the opportunity and wrapped the duvet round myself and ran out.

" y/n?" I heard him call out as the door closed.

I kept my head down and rushed to my room which was n cry door.

" have fun last night?" Bellatrix winked standing in front of me but I just pushed past and went to my room - locking myself in.

I quickly put on a robe and leant against the wall. I could here mumbles from next door ( dracos room ).

I put my eat next to the wall so I could just make out the voices.

" how's your arm ?"

" it's fine"

" I remember when I got my- why do you keep smiling?"

" just had a good night I guess" I could feel his smirk, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

" I'll bet" I could hear a soft bang from her dropping my dress.

" I need to talk about your task"

" I don't need help this is my chance -"

" let me make sure no ones listening" I knew she knew I was listening.

" muffilito"

The room went silent and I was left with nothing to distract myself except a couple school books which I have already read. I finally had a shower and changed into.

I lied down on the floor and grabbed one of my books to read again -not long left now.

The door opened without a knock revealing dracos proud self.

" why didn't you knock?" I grumbled keeping my eyes on the pages but not taking any of it in.

" why should I ?"

" it's my room what if I was getting changed?"

" nothing I haven't seen before" he smirked

His comment stung my chest , making me feel uncomfortable, if only he knew how much his words hurt.

" what no come back or shove off ?"

" what do you want ?" I breathed.

" why are you always on the floor with the same books?"

" what else am I suppose to do in this hell ?"

" might not want to be so cynical - it is your home as well"

I knew my only true home was Hogwarts.

  " why don't you go outside or play chess -"

" with who?"

" I know come on let's go" he said turning to leave till he realised I hadn't moved.

" come on - what are you doing?"

" i don't want to go"  I remained concentrated on my book.

" you don't even know where I'm taking you"

" I just don't want to go with you"

" come on I promise you'll like it" he said reaching for my arm but I pulled away.

" please just don't touch me" I said as I stood up moving my eyes from the book to the floor.

" ok fine" he said raising his hand in the air "as long as you follow" 

I nodded my head and dropped my book following him  out the door through a maze of passages. 

" you ready ?" I felt his hot breath down my neck.

He pushed open the door revealing the most magnificent library I've ever seen - except Hogwarts library.

"I didn't even know your face could do that"

" do what?"

" smile"

" thanks this is actually nice"

" why are you so surprised?"

"Your not exactly  known for being nice "

" wow that hurts - well we are married whether you like it or not"

He said putting his arms around me causing my skin to shiver. He went to kiss my cheek but I turned my head slightly - I couldn't deal with him touching me.

He took this as an indication and backed off slightly.

" well I leave you to it and try to make sure no one disturbs you - I'll see you later" he said rather flat as he started to close the door.

" umm Draco" I got his attention.

" thanks " he gave me snail and closed the big doors leaving me alone and free slightly at last.

I strolled round just breathing in the smell of old books and started simple 'the tales of beedle the bard'.