Battle of hogwarts pt2 (y6)

" you don't have to do this" I tried reasoning with Bellatrix as she pulled me deeper into the forest.

"Your right I don't have to , I want to" she said letting her nails dig into my arm. I should have known it was useless.

She brought me into an opening in the forest where Voldemort stood at the centre waiting for Harry.

"I'm glad we have some guests to witness this glorious day" he smiled looking down at me.

Bellatrix pulled in his direction so I was barely a meter from him forcing me to kneel infront of him.

" I can't wait to see the look on your face when he doesn't turn up and you fail Voldemort" I spat his name at him.

Bellatrix gripped my hair pulling it back so I was staring at him. Her wand was digging into the side of my throat.

"I could kill you right now" he spoke softly.

"I'm ready to die..are you?"

"I want you to witness your saviour Harry Potter die and your school burn to the ground before I kill you... move her to the tree"he commanded Bellatrix.

She dragged me to the tree almost throwing me against it before releasing the rope from hands.

"What's going on ?" I questioned her.

" Voldemort answered by raising his wand and vines began to climb round the tree wrapping around my feet hen my hands and chest till I couldn't move.

My eyes found Narcissa who gave me a pleading looking making me feel guilty. I knew I was being selfish I needed to think about my child.

Another 10 minutes passed and Voldemort didn't seem phased. He was very confident that Harry would come I could tell.

" my lord .... please my son" Lucius pleaded

" if your son is dead Lucius it is of no fault of mine, he didn't come join me like the rest of the Slytherins , maybe he's befriended potter"

"No never"

" is that really the worse thing you could think of-he could be injured o-or dead" my voice went hoarse at the idea.

"And whose fault would that be" Lucius sneered.

Voldemort lifted his wand controlling a vine that wrapped around my mouth silencing me. Then the vine went further down to my thrust slowly twisting round it until it finally tightened.

" I've decided not to wait to see you suffer".

My pleads were muffled by the vine so Narcissa stepped in.

" nooo " I heard Hagrid roar just before she could get a word in.

"My lord please I beg you-"

" silence "

I could feel myself losing consciousness. Through the darkness I managed to see Narcissas eyes well up.

" let 'er go" Hagrid yelled 

"Stooppp!!" narcissa  Screamed stepping forward but Bellatrix blocked her path.

"What are you doing Cissy?" Bellatrix asked

"She's pregnant" she yelled.

I felt the vines grip release as I choked for air. The rest of vine unravelled and I fell to the floor gasping for air. Narcissa ran to me resting my head on her lap, whilst tears flooded my eyes.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

" i-is the baby ok ?" I rasped.

" I'm sure it's fine just take deep breathes" she whispered stroking my head.