Big sleep (y6)

We spent the next few days sleeping in bed, reading by the window or...well having fun in bed while Dracos cuts healed with the assistance of magic. I could not pluck the courage to tell him I'm not going back to Hogwarts, but tonight was the night, I had to do it because we're suppose to be leaving tomorrow.

I sat on the bed rehearsing the speech I planned in my head when Draco walked in with two cups of tea on a tray.

"Draco I need to talk to you" I stated firmly.

"Yeah? Well at least have some tea first" he settled the tray on the side and handed me a cup whilst picking up his own.

"This is important and I need to say it now before it's too late"

"Y/n is everything ok? you look stressed, it's chamomile -it's suppose to help you relax - why don't you just try some it might help ?" He looked deep in my eyes.

"If I have some of the tea will you sit down and listen?" I begged as my stomachs began to flip.

"Yeah ok Sure" he muttered taking a seat next to me.

I blew the warm comforting steam from the tea before taking a big sip noticing a strange hint in its flavour.

"What did you say this is?"

"Oh er chamomile" he said taking the cup from my hand and placing it back on the tray.

"Are you sure this tastes a bit off" I asked prolonging the conversation I've been dreading.

"Look what I need to say to you is.... is" a strange tingling feeling appeared on the side of my head which I tried to shake off.

"Is - I'm sorry it's just my head" I muttered through a yawn.

" why don't you just lie down?" Draco whispered as he tucked me into bed.

"No, no I need to tell you this it's important" I yawned again as my eye lids began to feel heavier and heavier.

The realisation finally dawned on me.

"Draco what did you put in the tea?"

"Shhh just lie down" he pulled of his top and trousers then slipped into bed.

"What did you do?" I couldn't bring myself to cry or fight it.

"It's for the best trust me" he nestled my head on his chest.

"No I'm n-not going -"

" I know I'll explain on the train tomorrow"

"But I don't want to , I can't" I yawned again as the sleep took over.

My eyes fluttered open squinting in the bright light that came through the window. I sat up feeling extremely disorientated at the feel of the cushioned seats and the rumble from the train.

"She's up"Ginny called down the hall to someone.

" Ginny what are you doing here ? What's going on?" I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand before finally realising where I was.

"How did I get on the Hogwarts express?"

"Erm I can explain that y/n, but you have to promise to stay calm" he scratched the back of his neck barely making eye contact.

"You... you drugged my tea, why ?" I stood up feeling the stinging pain of betrayal

"It was our idea" Ginny chimed in.

I turned back and fourth between them.

"Ok now I'm confused" I huffed as I took a seat again.