Unexpected guest (y6)

The moment I'd been dreading finally arrived. I performed the cloaking spell, which should last a few hours but if something goes wrong I'm wearing a big jumper.

We steeped out the cart but I couldn't move. I felt frozen. 

"What's wrong?"He asked.

"I can't they're going to know. They're going to find out " the panic began to settle in.

"Take a breathe ok?  No ones going to find out" he gently rubbed my arm.

"What I-if they get in my head-they done it before"

"Then we'll come up with another plan- one step at a time right ?"

"Right" I whispered back.

I gripped the bottom of his shirt following him close behind till we reached the door. He wrapped an arm around me before ringing the door bell.

"Coming" narcissas voice came from the other side of the door.

She opened the door with a cheery smile the one she always wore when she saw her son again.

"Draco !y/n!" She pulled us into a tight hug.

"Oh I invited your parents round for dinner thought it would be a nice surprise"

Draco looked to me reading my expression.

"Maybe another night mother we're exhausted"

"Nonsense they were excited to hear from me your father replied almost immediately"

"Great" I said through a fake smile. 

"We're going to go unpack"

" yes of course I'll see you later dears"

Draco grabbed  both our bags and carried them upstairs whilst I trailed behind still in sick from the news. First day back and I'm already on edge.

"Don't overthink it everything's going to be fine- we'll have a nice dinner talk then go bed"

"Will she be there?" The thought of confronting her made me feel sick.

"I don't know" he rubbed the back of his neck whilst glancing away. I knew the look all too well. He's lying. Bellatrix is going to be there.

"Do you know how Luna is? And mr ollivander? Are they still here?" 

"I only know as much as you do but I assume so"

"Can I see them?"

" I don't think that's a good idea - you need to keep your head down,  and not get into trouble"

"I wont I just want to check on her"

"We'll see how tonight goes - if you can stay in their favour then maybe they'll let you down to see her "

I knew who he meant by their. Bellatrix.

The door bell rang through the air.

" that must be them" he mumbled.

I quickly slipped on a nice dress that was fairly loose just in case the spell wore off.

" are you ready?" He reached out a hand to me.

"As I'll ever be" I slipped my fingers in between his giving his hand a slight squeeze.

He guided me downstairs to the hall. We waited just outside the dining room listening to their murmurs.

"You sure you're ok?" He whispered to me.

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek before moving to his ear.