Back to normal (y5)

Snapes dreary lesson finally ended after dragging on for what felt like hours. The start of his lesson - like most my lessons at the moment - was about how my OWLs are coming up. As if we needed more stress with the homework already piling up.  In addition to this there's the whole voldemorts back. None of this will matter if we're all murdered.

Suddenly I felt a lurching in my stomach making me go as pale as nearly headless nick.

"Y/n are you ok?"

"No . I think I'm going to be sick" I held down the need to vomit as I ran to the nearest toilet , which unfortunately was also moaning myrtles.

I finally reached a stall vomited my whole breakfast. I flushed it and sat besides it panting.

That's weird I didn't feel sick during class.

" y/n are you ok ?"Ginny panted as she caught up.

" yeah I'm fine now. that was strange I didn't feel ill at all during snapes class"

" do you want to go to madam promfreys?"

" nah I'm fine"

The day dragged on and I just wanted to collapse from  exhaustion even though it was only lunch. Lunch ! At last. Finally. The moment I've been waiting for all day.

I've been craving Shepard pie since I woke up. If they don't serve it I will cry. 

I sat at the table awaiting the warm food. It finally appeared and to my delight there was Shepard's pie.

And for dessert there was cake and custard.  I love custard. I took a great piece of cake and drowned it in thick golden custard. I took a big spoonful a shovelled it in my mouth. I didn't care who was watching I deserved it after listening to snape for an hour followed by double history of magic with professor binns.

I swallowed my first spoonful but it did not settle well. It made me feel ill again so I just pushed the plate away and downed some pumpkin juice.

" are you going to finish that?" Ron asked eyeing my cake.

"No you can have it"

" I thought you loved cake and custard" Hermione inquired

" not at the moment" I vomited a bit in my mouth.

"I really think you should go to madam pomfrey. First this morning and now this"Ginny pleaded

"Really I'm fine " I glared at the cake

" at least just to be sure"

" fine I'll go after my last lesson"

" good" she smiled triumphantly.

------------—----------------------–—---------------
Madam pomfreys :

" hello y/l/n what brings you here?"

" I was sick earlier and I just wanted to make sure that I'm ok"

"Well you seem to be in good health " she analyses me.

" I don't see what the problem could be"

" have you been feeling stressed?"

" well of course everyone is "

"Maybe you just got a bit nervous"

" maybe I guess it was just a bit strange bescause I was fine most of the morning"

" well if it happens again come to me straight away "

"Ok can I go then?"

" yes you can leave " she gave me a reassuring smile.

I strolled back to the dorm room where Ginny sat talking with the others.

" what did she say?" Ginny asked.

" she's said it's nothing probably just nerves "

"Well I guess there's a lot going on "

" yeah well at least I'm not ill"

We continued to talk for hours till we went to sleep.

The next morning we woke up and went to breakfast but  I felt the same feeling as yesterday so I quickly ran to the toilets. 

I made it just in time and was sick in the toilet.

I rinsed my mouth in the sink then made my way to the infirmary.

" ahh y/l/n sick again ?" I nodded as she directed me to a bed. 

" now let's see what the problem is?"

She waved her wand multiple times but nothing happened. She stared at me with a shocked expression.

" ha-have you been feeling particularly tired recently"

" yeah but I thought it was just school"

"And mood swings?"

" I'm not sure why ?"

" y/n. I'm not quiet sure how to say this but I think you might be pregnant " she continued to talk but it became a background noise as a ringing in my ear grew louder.

Pregnant? I can't be pregnant with dracos child. How could I protect it when i can't even protect myself.

My head suddenly felt very light as I fell back in the bed I was sitting on.

" y/n?"  She said concernly as my eyes closed.

Everything went completely dark......