Triwizard (y3)

Everything's been a mess this year and I've been avoiding Draco since the ball because whenever I see him he wears the same triumphant smile that makes my stomach twist. And to complicate everything else there's a special tournament going on and Harry Potter some how got stuck in the middle of everything and then Ron got angry at him , I truly felt sorry for him . When I saw him he looked scared because I think because he knows people have died in these competitions , I personally don't see the point in them , I mean why risk your life for money . Fred and George however had very opposing opinions and are having fun trying to get people to bet .

Time skip

To celebrate the triwizard tournament Hogwarts is hosting a ball, which hopefully will be nice and to make things better Ron and harry have made up so it's no longer awkward talking to either one of them .Hermione just told me and Ginny that she's going with krum , it's so exciting but we're not allowed to tell anyone especially not Ron or Harry because she thinks they'll get mad at her .

In the hall

I was walking in the hall searching for Ginny when I heard my name echoing of the walls
" y/n" Draco shouted unescorted by his friends , which was a rare sight .

" what do you want Malfoy ?"I responded already annoyed

" no need to take that tone with me, I haven't even asked anything yet "

I only reacted by rolling my eyes to convey my lack of interest .

"What I was going to say was -"

" I know what your going to say .you don't want go to the Yule ball with me, which is fair enough because I don't wouldn't want to go with you, so I won't tell if you don't   ?"

" it's bad enough I see you at home so I won't snitch , besides I don't want people to see me with a blood traitor like you " he said pointing at me as he wore an expression of anger.

After everything that's happened to me why's he the one who's mad , I have a right to be mad he kissed , snitched on me . Everything just rushed together till my blood boiled ,I finally reached my tipping point when he called me a blood traitor and I slapped him round the face taking him by surprise . He grabbed his face in pain .

" ahh you stupid idiot " he screamed at me

" don't call me a blood traitor , you don't know what I've been through ,so piss off and leave me alone "I yelled as I stormed off back to my dorm , where I sat in shock , joy , fear and anxiousness all at once . I am definitely getting a howler.