The gryffindor sword (y6)

It's been two weeks since we started planning and now it was time to go through with it.

The most important thing was distracting the carrow twins and Snape. Which was my job along with neville  and Seamus.

We all have our targets then Luna and Ginny are  going to sneak into snapes office ,find the sword and turn it into a hairpin before anyone notices and walk out, which will be Lunas area.

My target ...was Snape.

I stood nearby  his office and waited for Ginny to send me the signal. I stared at my enchanted piece of paper waiting for the inscription to appear.

'Go'

I started running towards the direction of his office.

" professor professor quick!" I yelled with a hint of fear and breathlessness to sell the urgency.

"What's going on ms y/l/n?" He said with his  usual monotone expression.

" it's peeves come quick" I said whilst quickly walking away leading him away from his office.

" where are we going?"

" the library... peeves .. he.. he said he was going to set it on fire" I spat out whilst continuing to move through the castle to the room furthest from his office.

I played my part the best that I could. From what I could tell he bought it.

We finally reached the library doors but right before we could enter a sharp ringing noise overcame my senses.

"What have you done?" His eyes looked shocked as he stepped forwards opening the library doors to a quiet and a completely fine library.

He turned around sharply grabbing my shoulder and pulling me back the way we came.

I didn't resist I knew there was nothing I could do and I don't want to get in more trouble.

He pulled me through the halls at a fast pace - I caught glimpses of the shocked faces that we passed. One particularly stood out.

Pansey. Her shocked expression quickly morphed into a smile as she began to skip away. Great , Draco is not going to be happy.

The ear splitting alarm continued getting worse and worse till we finally reached his offfice and he silenced it with his wand.

When he opened the door the carrows were
already there with their wands out so they could herd Ginny, Luna, neville and Seamus into a corner.

"What's going on?" Snape inquired back to his monotone voice.

"They tried to sneak into your office" Alecto sneered whilst pointing her wand and Ginny and Luna.

I looked at Ginny who held her exasperated expression. 

"And these two thought they could distract us ?" A small smirk appeared on her lips.

"What should we do with them ?"
Amycus smiled.

"I want the ginger " Alecto smirked whilst moving a piece  of hair out of Ginny's face with her wand leaving it lingering in front of her face.

" Weasley is it ?"

" get your wand out of my face" she spat.

"Ooo tut tut tut " she lifted her wand.

" oi leave her alone" neville interrupted before I could.

" quiet" Amycus quickly reacted and punched him in the stomach.

"Neville !" We all screamed in chorus as he doubled over.