The execution (y2)

I saw a man in black sharpening an axe at the castle as I journeyed to my common room  , which allowed me to catch a glimpse of Buckbeak who was chained outside Hagrids hut . Draco wouldn't dare would he ? Would he really put down such a magnificent creature because it scratched him . I was drenched in rage all I wanted to do was hit him  . As I continued walking towards him I saw Hermione do exactly that , replacing my anger with admiration .

Malfoys came running towards me his hands clutching his nose ,but stopped at the sound of feet coming from behind it was Lucius and his minister friends who had come to witness buckbeaks death . How cruel ? How devastating ? And demoralising .

Amongst his friends j saw my dad , making my heart pause for a second . Draco was right behind me with crabbe and goyle , however my unwavering eyes were glued to my fathers figure.

" Draco stop clutching your nose you look like a Buffoon"

" sorry father " I heard Draco grumble

"Father"

" y/n?"

" please father you can't let them do it . it was all an accident . It didn't attack him " I cried , however I received no sympathy

"Are you calling  Draco a liar ?"

" he just over exaggerated .it was his fault "

" was not " I heard him shout

"Were you there ?"

"No but-"

"Y/N you weren't a witness so there's nothing you can do "

" please" I whispered as he carried on walking

I turned to Draco who was my last hope
" Draco go tell them the truth. You can't let them kill him "

" it's getting what it deserves"

"It was a scratch grow up draco"

" it attacked me "

" you deserved it you spiteful whimpering toad"I said storming off away from him

" what did you call me ?"

" you heard me "

"Where are you going ?"

"To stop it . It's not right "I shouted as I sped up to the end of the hall ,but I was tripped up just as I stepped onto the grass by a spell cast by Draco probably.

I felt two hands grab my arms lifting me up

" y/n you can't do that you'll just embarrass you're family more than you already have "

" no please just let me go . I need to - Malfoy! Let me go "

I could see the man with the axe exiting Hagrids hut .

" let me go . Let me go !" I yelled trying to escape the grip of crabbe and goyle , but they wouldn't let go.

I saw the axe raise into the air then I squeezed my eyes shut because I couldn't bring myself to watch his execution.

I felt the hands holding my arms loosen as I dropped to the floor. Trying to wipe the tears flowing from my eyes.

I could hear they're laughter behind me as they stared to where buckbeak once stood mighty and proud.

"This is your fault . You killed buckbeak " I said with tears rolling down my cheeks as I hit him on the arm , which he used to block his face .

" flippendo " someone yelled making me fall

" engorgio " Malfoy yelled pointing at my hair making it grow really fast so when I stood up I was trapped in a cage of my own hair .

" Malfoy !" Yelled Harry from behind

" let her go " Hermione and ron swiftly followed him .

I could see a glint of fear in his eyes as he whispered " your lucky Potter was here " before marching off.

" are you ok?" Hermione asked

" yeah I'm fine " I muttered through my Matty hair with a scratchy throat, wiping away the tears .

" I'm going to go to the infirmary . Thanks , bye" I said as I quickly walked away , I saw them running away too after scabbers so I knew I was in the clear .

I went to the infirmary and she asked me to sit and wait on a bed whilst she returned my hair to its normal size , which slowly revealed my red face .