Neville ! (Y6)

My belly was beginning to become more prominent. I've been practicing some concealment charms but at the moment I've just been wearing baggier clothes.

It's been 5 days since Neville has gone into hiding. Seamus was still in the infirmary a few beds away from Michael corner.

Despite being the only one who didn't end up in the infirmary I think Ginny was hit the hardest. She's been borrowing my sleeping draft most nights, which means I was almost out.

Me and Ginny were alone at dinner barely engaging in conversation with the others on our table who were asking about when we'll organise the next da meeting. Draco didn't turn up for dinner but I tried not to overthink it I've got enough on my plate as it is.

I looked over to Ginny who had a empty stare as she played with her food.

"How 'bout we head up ?" I gave her smile to which she responded with slow nod.

I tucked a note I wrote for Draco earlier away  in my pocket. My plan was to subtly pass it on but he didn't turn up.

It said.

Meet me in the corridor by my common room at 12:30 am

Y/n

"You alright?" I asked as we shuffled out the hall.

"Yeah I guess" she huffed

"Look on the bright side it's nearly the Easter holidays, just one more month then you can go back home"

"Bloody hell things must be bad if I've got y/n y/l/n trying to be positive" she said with a faint smile which quickly faded.

"I could make things more depressing but who's that going to help" I quoted Ginny making her smile slightly.

"You're going to be stuck here and you're almost 3 months in" She whispered the last part cautiously.

"Which is way better than being back at Malfoy manner-I promise I'm just going to chill by the lake and keep my head down"

" I don't trust the carrows "

" I know but it's better than bellatrix" I reminded her.

When we turned the corner I spotted Draco waiting outside our common room leaning against the wall whilst staring at the painting as if lost in thought.

"Draco ?" I snapped him back to reality

"Oh hey I couldn't make it to dinner but I wanted to say good night" he smiled gently as he approached me.

He gave me a sweet little kiss then rested his hand on my small baby bump.

"How are you getting along with the concealment charms?" He said whilst brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

"It's getting there not but perfect yet though"

I slipped the note into his hand when I reached out to hold it. He looked confused but went with it.

"Well I'll let you guys get some sleep" he mumbled before walking off.

We went straight up to bed I gave Ginny the last couple drops of my sleeping draft then watched her fall asleep.

I stared at the clocks hands trying to fight the need to sleep till it finally rested at 12:25. I hoped out of bed and made my way to the corridor where Draco was already waiting.

"What's going on ?" He asked with a confused expression.

"I know you said next time not to do this so late but I didn't want to disturb Ginny" I showed him the empty sleeping draft flask.